Switch to part time work so at least you have something to do. Retirement is actually bad for you; many of them just sit around watching TV.

Best Answer

Depends on how hard the work is and whether it would take time off your life. Also depends on how much you enjoy your job and the fulfillment you get out of it. A lot of folks really miss working when they retire, so it's good to consider what you'd do with your retirement time...what you could afford to do if you retire earlier. Also depends on if you could retire earlier and be able to remain in your home and handle the expenses there. If you have investments, retirement, or a 401K, that factors in as well.

Best Answer

well it was a question for you rather than advice for others but that said, I lhate work and I have had two careers spaning over 24 years I would give my left nut to have ever have to work again

Best Answer

Retire late on a more pleasant budget.

Best Answer

not me, 1. I hate work 2. having more money doesnt seem to make too much difference (clearly there is a baseline)

Best Answer

I plan on retired early with a very very nice budget available to me.Have been planning it that way for decades.Start early and you will retire early the right way.

Best Answer

i could never be a millionare because I would stop working before that regardless of how old I am.

Best Answer

Oh you could if you learn to invest and never touch and live on your weekly pay check.Thats how I do it.

Best Answer