Don't get me started! We live in a world of CORPORATE GREED.... where individuals are paying themselves huge amounts of money - our money! It beats me and I cannot imagine what the hell does anyone want with all that money they pay themselves - the minions are left to struggle on. without a hope in hell of improving their standard of living at any point in our lives... the definition of this is slavery. The workers of the world need to unite to stop this crazy imbalance.

Best Answer

Suggest 70 be the average age for retirement,<br />
but earlier if health or family circumstances demand it, <br />
but should be allowed that any worker can keep working <br />
as long as they are healthy in mind and body, <br />
and can do the job as well as average others.

Best Answer

I became a grant writer. This works with everything about me,who I am, how I want to live now and in the future and I only choose non profits whose values fit with mine. The money isn't terribly regular (as an independent contractor) but when it pays....it pays. And I can do it as long as I have my mental faculties til 90 or beyond!

Best Answer