why post pics that are not you... and ask others to tell you if you are attractive or not... I just dont understand it people... how about gaining some self esteem and actually sending or posting a pic of yourself! remember too, what other people think about you, is NONE of your business!!!
WendyBlabs WendyBlabs 36-40, F 10 Answers Jul 7 in Community

Hahaha. Exactly!

Best Answer

you don't find me attractive.... do you??? i can't help it that I'm ape-ish and fat....

Best Answer

that's not the point, i mean, after knowing you can look cutesy, start being mindful of your crazy talk and make it a practice!

Best Answer

cause Im fat and ugly

Best Answer

that's not the point, plenty of them running around and people look up to them when they talk! what are you talking??

Best Answer

Preach!

Best Answer

But.........am I pretty or not? :P

Best Answer

that's it, giving you some self-esteem so you'll stop talking crazy and look at reality.

Best Answer

lol.... for me, I would never stop talking crazy... haha

Best Answer

there's different kind of crazy you know?

Best Answer

lol... yup...

Best Answer

attention i guess

Best Answer

well put... but nothing that people do in the anonymity of being online is all that surprising considering how pathetic we can be....

Best Answer

sure it is

Best Answer