i have noticed people are fairly spirtual and horny this morning

Best Answer

The answers here explains why I wasnt all that good with the ladies in highschool. I was friggin skinny

Best Answer

yeh me too lol

Best Answer

Is it normal that 8 and 6 packs do not turn me on?<br />
o_o<br />
I like a guy that is slightly chubby.<br />
Skinny is not possible as I am heavy (145lbs) so if someone is about 20 lbs lighter there will be blood...<br />
Chubbiness <3 that's where the love is at<br />
:D<br />
I don't care all that much thought to be honest. Weirdly enough, the super muscular guys will always greet me with a sweet little "hello <3". They look so intimidating but they don't bite for the most part. Maybe it's because they know they can beat the **** out of most of the living beings in the area that they don't feel threatened-and don't feel the need to threaten them in return. In that way, I find them very appealing with the "zen" vibe, but aesthetic wise: nah, not my type.

Best Answer

Honestly right in the middle is good I want a guy to hold me tight but not so tight he snaps my spine

Best Answer

In between, If you're attacked and he's there, you don't want to be able to throw better punches but then again, I'm also a bit sceptical of the men with rippling muscles, I wonder either has he spent an eternity down the gym and looking in mirrors or has he been abusing steroids to look like that? Either way he doesn't have a huge amount of time for me so.... give me Mr In between every time, so long as it's ok that I can have a bit of an oooh and ahhh over Mr rippling muscles occasionally :o)

Best Answer

in between of skinny and in between. : D

Best Answer

in between, i dont like too muscly or too skinny

Best Answer

NO STICKS, I DONT WANT TO FEEL LIKE I WILL BREAK YOU... SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE IS GREAT!!!!

Best Answer

honestly I don't like skinny guys ...like at all. They do have that interesting muscle thing going on at the pelvic bone that's nice but I like a bigger guy(210-300) with muscles :)

Best Answer

I am with you, I like a guy weighing over 200 pounds, I like getting bone crashing sex, a skinny guy won't cut it for me.

Best Answer

you know

Best Answer

In between with a nice large c*ck.

Best Answer