In terms of whose the biggest threat? I'd say North Korea.<br />
In terms of 'idiots with guns'? I'd say the USA.<br />
In terms of the best navy in the world? Great Britain.<br />
In terms of they keeps their heads down and don't **** anyone off? Canada and Australia.

Best Answer

Great Britans navy? How do you figure?

Best Answer

Great Britain has always had and always will have the best navy. Their training is impeccable. Britannia rules the waves, have you never heard that before??

Best Answer

Great Britain has always had and always will have the best navy, The Royal Navy. Their training is impeccable. Britannia rules the waves, have you never heard that before??

Best Answer

"God save the Queen"!!!!!!!!! (seriously with all due respect)
BTW: Am I allowed to say that, even if I'm not British but an American?

Best Answer

It was, is and always will be The United States of America.<br />
God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

hell ya!!!!!!

Best Answer

These Qs depress me

Best Answer

Great Britain

Best Answer

I've heard the Chinese are a force to be reckoned with, there's so many of them.

Best Answer

eazy ont be a sterio type!

Best Answer

Pardon? lol please don't speak with your mouth full

Best Answer

Millions of illiterate peasants... They just launched thier first aircraft carrier; and it's been plagued with problems.

Best Answer

That sounds better than what I'd heard :o)

Best Answer

The real question is: Where did they get their technology to build even one aircraft carrier? Tha's what I want to know.

Best Answer

The idea of an aircraft carrier is as old as the 2nd world war. they are way behind the curve navaly speaking.

Best Answer

Depends, How many parts of the original were made in China?

Best Answer

That's encouraging to know. Do you know if it's a nuclear powered ship? If it is I'd would then be a little more concerned about how technologically advanced it really is. But the fact still remains that without adequate support from a full navy their "aircraft carrier" is of little threat. I would consider it nothing more than a floating air base and not a war weapon.

Best Answer

@ manicompulsive: That's encouraging to know. Do you know if it's a nuclear powered ship? If it is I'd would then be a little more concerned about how technologically advanced it really is. But the fact still remains that without adequate support from a full navy their "aircraft carrier" is of little threat. I would consider it nothing more than a floating air base and not a war weapon.

Best Answer

@ TrackyDaks: Ease up on the kid, it's just a few typos.

Best Answer

:o) He's alright

Best Answer

my teacher says the U.S has the most planes,navy warboats,most nukes,most bombs, mosat tanks, most aircraft and smartest generals.

Best Answer

You're teacher is a wise man/woman. Tell you teacher calicuz sends this message: God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer