Just because ISIS happens to be killing people and being horrible DOES NOT MEAN that AL:L Muslims are evil... very few Muslims recognise them as fellow Muslims and even fewer actually support them.
InternationalDarkness InternationalDarkness 13-15, F 10 Answers Aug 21 in Community

It's quite ironic really , considering the US helped create and arm these monsters in the first place.
Oh , and don't expect 99% of the idiots here to be able to make a distinction , it's far beyond their wit.

Best Answer

As a Christian I have to agree with your sentiments entirely.
I would not like to be judged as a Christian based on the actions of say the Westboro Baptist Church who have recently tweeted that "Robin Williams is in hell" and have threatened to picket the memorial service.
That's just one of (recent) many arrogant, unrighteous things they say and do!

Best Answer

I agree, I know some nice people who are Muslims!

Best Answer

No Muslim, as entitled to this nickname is evil, believe me, if you ever met somebody evil or bad, it's never because they are Muslims, it's because they are bad and may be they behave in even worse way with their fellow Muslim community!🌷

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!
For crying out loud, I live in area that is PACKED with Muslims, and so far there haven't been any attacks of any sort. Yes, you get the regular crimes, but where WON'T you find someone stealing?

Best Answer

Yeah... :o

Best Answer

If you haven't made a career choice yet. I have a suggestion for you.
Become an MP. You might manage to get the narrow minded people of the world to see the truth.

Best Answer

lol I've actually considered that... but I'd feel guilty if I didn't do what I promised to do.

Best Answer

I could just imagine you standing up in the house of commons and saying what you posted on your question.
All the other members would be falling over each other on their way out to the bar and choking on their glasses of sherry.
I cant stop laughing. lol.

Best Answer

what do you mean? :O

Best Answer

Listen to the words very carefully. Particularly from 2-00.
Such an apt description of the institution.
Now think how you would "rock the boat". It would sink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCBxI9yKLgw

Best Answer

It puzzles me why the majority of (good) Muslims have never spoken out about the atrocities of a few of their brethren.
Perhaps I've missed it along the way?

Best Answer

Maybe cause they're scared?!Maybe because they know they're gonna be judged anyway just because they happen to be Muslims?

Best Answer

Nobody wants you around no worries

Best Answer

I honestly don't see what I ever did to make you hate me either...

Best Answer

You don't have balls.....

Best Answer

...for what?

Best Answer

@ justanobody ...... you don't have any morals if you think it ok to bully a child here. Your username is perfect.

Best Answer

She is not a bully! She is a very nice person!

Best Answer

Kara unless you were confused...justanobody46 is another of the irrelevant answer trolls.

Best Answer

"justanobody46" is a long term troll/spammer.

Best Answer

thankies for paying us a visit, spamslayer :)

Best Answer

But all Muslims are bad and evil

Best Answer

Seriously? -_- I hope you're just joking...

Best Answer

@1crazycoyote - well done. That is one of the most intelligent statements I have ever seen. *sarcasm*

Best Answer

Go play with your ez kill plastic knife set

Best Answer