Who knows what could happen. Yellowstone national park is one huge valcano and it was supposed to erupt already ba<x>sed on calculations. If anything crazy does happen like these pole shifts they talk about that will cause earth quakes I'm afraid yellow stones gonna blow. Bye bye america.

Best Answer

the world will go on. whether there's any humans on it anymore, well that remains to be seen

Best Answer

Nope. I know it won't. I actually bet all my life's savings on the fact that we will all live to see 2013. Its stupid because if it really does end, she'll win the bet, but she won't get any of my ****. lool, she fell for it.

Best Answer

I'm not quite sure! I feel like it's complete bull but on the other hand, I really wonder if it's going to happen. It's a great big myth though. I feel like if it doesn't happen, it'll be a huge riotous scam and people are going to go a bit crazy everywhere! The idea of 2012 NOT happening is more scary than it actually occurring XD

Best Answer

I know..people will then question all religion and **** will hit the fan.

Best Answer

Absolutely, it's going to get crazy &gt;&lt;

Best Answer

I know i wonder how everyone will feel and react the week before it supposed happen

Best Answer

Don't worry it won't happen...... Because my yougarts don't expire untill 2013 lol :p

Best Answer

Nope..not going to happen...not getting out that easy.....changes sure..ending nope nada...not happening...people need to stop taking religion so literal. no offense.

Best Answer

None taken on me i don't think it will happen aswell you know why i know.... My yougarts don't expire untill 2013 lol :)

Best Answer

LMAO...well can't end if yogart can't even expire that soon..hehe

Best Answer