Here's the really stupid part puck : They allowed it to be video taped .

Best Answer

Yes sir! I wish you could see my reply to the similar question, Stupid in the extreme and counter productive to mission and tactically inane.

Best Answer

During my days when I was in command I would of had them shot and saved the cost of a court marshal as there's no way they could have done this upon orders , three against one and a dead no less not to mention an improper babtismal .

Best Answer

Were they wrong Yes...<br />
Is it understandable...Yes <br />
We have been raised to play nice with our little friends.<br />
These our not our friends. Don't condemn any soldier until<br />
You have stood where they have.They have been through <br />
Hell for you and now people are sitting in their nice cozy homes<br />
judgeing them.

Best Answer

Hence the term "rogue Marines" any good Marine would know that this would be counter productive to the mission and tactically moronic. Desecrating a corpse is quite clearly against the UCMJ, and filming it was just like giving the enemy a whole depot full of ordinance and ammunition.

Best Answer

I only ask for mercy for those men. They were wrong but who can begin to judge..They should only stand before their God and their commanders.

Best Answer

I agree puck. It does seem rather odd that urinating on a dead corpse insights more anger than dull knife decapitation. These people murder, torture and rape and yet for some reason ******* on their dead bodies is seen as wrong. Personaly, I think they deserved a lot worse than that.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me that American soldiers in a combat zone would pee on the dead bodies of enemies. God bless the USMC for having the balls to do what people like Hillary Cinton, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and his 5 sons would NEVER do: go near a shot fired in anger. The B.S. we are hearing in the media and from politicians today about this is the product of having people sending our kids to war who are too far insulated from the reality of war.

Best Answer

WHAT A CROCK OF ****. maybe I have no right to speak on such matters but after reading recently that the word of the year is "Green-on-Blue" and it is in recognition of the murder (no other word) of our men at the hands of these new 'allies'?, Nope, unless you walk in the shoes of these men we have no right to call them rogue or anything else. Let us endure what they do, let us witness horror and barbarity as they do, let us carry our dead and wounded brothers and then let us comment<br />
NS

Best Answer

If I were taking sides, I would side with the marines. Peeing on enemy bodies and filming it, was not very bright though.

Best Answer

Peeing on enemy is a waste of urine, were the ******* on fire?

Best Answer

I think that people that would decapitate someone with a dull Knife deserve far worse than being peed on.<br />
I have no sympathy for dead or alive Muslim terrorist fanatics.<br />
What is raising my ire is all the condemnation I hear on TV and the net for Marines who's only mistake was being videoed.

Best Answer

Well, I think that one stupid move gave more to the enemy than anything we've done so far in that war.

Best Answer

I agree , allowing it to be video taped was a stupid move that will be a great recruiting and propaganda film for the Taliban. But lets not get the cart before the horse, it has yet to be proven if the video is real, it would be no big problem to take a video of four marines standing with heads bowed in prayer by the dead and doctor it to make the video everyone is howling about.

Best Answer

A wrong shouldn't be justified by a greater wrong.

Best Answer

Stupid, I agree. Evil? We Americans seem to want war to be this nice neat video game where we don't have to see blood or bodies or the innocent dead (sorry, collateral damage). War is the ultimate version of man's in humanity to man, dirty,deadly, pain-filled, terrifying, disgusting, etc. I don't condone what they did, but I can understand how they became desensitized enough to do it and take pleasure doing it.

Best Answer

you can sympathize all you want for the enemy......i do not

Best Answer

Apparently you did not read my question clearly.

Best Answer