Sure, depending on the setting and Characters

Best Answer

it would really depend on what you would like to do!! My email is shlarsen93@yahoo.com

Best Answer

It was a dark and cold winter night.The air was solid with a frosty breeze that bit the ears after a few minutes and there was no stars or moon to be seen.Giant trees slumbered overhead to convince the mind that they rule supreme in this land and the animals on top and inside would taunt and play with the sounds they were given as gifts of communication.Scratching and screeching and a squeak here and there!!The trees shadowed everything as if they were prehistoric creatures from way back and our minds would play tricks on us as we wandered down a long path towards an abandoned mansion that we could see for a good distance while on top of the mountain we are now decending.It was an old place and old places hold ancient secrets...what secrets would this place reveil to us,we would soon find out!

Best Answer

I love it! shlarsen93@yahoo.com I would love to continue this with you! We can discuss rules and stuff :P

Best Answer

Shall we?We are on!!!

Best Answer