abrokenlittlegirl abrokenlittlegirl 46-50, F 4 Answers Sep 5 in Dating & Relationships

I was the black sheep of my family; I was the one that others ignored for years, didn't call or write me, didn't show any interest in me for all those years; didn't reach out to me, didn't try to get to know me as someone other than their relative. After my parents died, it was years of not one relative calling just to see how I was doing. It hurt a lot; it still does to some lesser extent

Best Answer

8-(

Best Answer

Best Answer

I do. I wonder sometimes why certain places on this planet are not inhabited by humans.

Best Answer

My parents left me at a scenic pull out by the Grand Canyon.
Wait. That was Joe Dirt.

Best Answer