Is Romney delusional? Where do you lie in this mix? Poverty level, low class, middle class, rich???
mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 13 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

well 250 a year would seem like poverty to him<br />
and 5o thou well that is what he carries for lunch

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ya. I'm surprised he didn't say $5 million is the start of the middle class.
Ya know, he did make $13.4 million last year.

Best Answer

Romney? He spends that much in a week! The middle class as everyone knows is going down...

Best Answer

Those of us living on Social Security, are lucky to have an income of $12,000 a year. This qualifies us iin the eyes of Romney, the government, and most people in the U.S. as pond scum.

Best Answer

It isn't just the politicians who like to pretend they are working class, but upper class Americans in general. It's a way to rationalize demanding tax breaks, while dismissing the problems of the rest of the country. The Tea Party members in particular fall into this category. Just like the tape where he was caught dismissing 47% of the country in front of the very wealthy I'll bet you in this case he was speaking directly to his audience and telling them exactly what they wanted to hear.<br />
Rulers depend upon their subjects, <br />
The noble depend upon the humble; <br />
So rulers call themselves orphaned, hungry and alone, <br />
To win the people's support. <br />
Lao Tzu

Best Answer

Good answer. Good quote.

Best Answer

Maybe Romney was giving the average, not the threshold.

Best Answer

Perhaps...

Best Answer

Don't be delusional.. do you not realize the local furniture store ..not the chain store.. the local furniture store is a middle class american... but their income is over $250,000 because of sales.. They may not employ many people but they still have to pay a certain tax. : ) Mom and Pop stores are the same.. just saying

Best Answer

Hey, I certainly don't claim to have the answers. What would I know? I'm a bottom feeder....

Best Answer

Are you sure he didn't say middle crass......

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha.......

Best Answer

Well over $250k a year Poverty in my area is more like $18,200 a year Romney makes over $250K a week in his investments. In my world I make closer to $575,K a year but I still work for mind and I still pay tax's in the 23% range

Best Answer

he has always been a JOKE

Best Answer

so who the **** cares what that bastard thinks?!?!? he's so out of touch with the 'common people' he's ridiculous!!<br />
Screw him.............!!!

Best Answer