On day one, he will investigate obamas contempt and culpability in killing the Americans in Benghazi

Best Answer

and how does this fix the economy? j

Best Answer

For starters it will show the obamazombies they were wrong to support him. second, it will help other countries know we will extradite and punish criminals, third, it will prevent him from getting free health care and force him to have obamacare. forth, it will get America to look at the voting practice and prevent the illegal residents from voting. I really can go to 100!

Best Answer

you could? please elaborate.

Best Answer

Since I think obama will win, it would be pointless to elaborate.

Best Answer

How? Any President needs the support of the Congress. I am praying that he wins.

Best Answer

He will, hopefully, have more sense with money than Obama did and represent us better overseas. Don't even try to blame the 5+ trillion Obama has spent on Bush. He has been in the hole by 1 trillion or more for each year he has been president. Also, Obama has spent the highest percentage of our GDP than any other president has since WWII. Bush spend 19.6%, Obama has spent around 24-25% on federal programs.

Best Answer