He always bragged about all the great things he did there as governor.
Virtis Virtis 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Million$ $pent.<br />
Losing an election that you campaigned for<br />
since 2006. Priceless.

Best Answer

Maybe it was the derogatory women comments?....who knows for sure which thing broke his back in this Election/....lol...

Best Answer

thanks, cool beans!

Best Answer

if he was allowed to run for president like he did when he ran for gov or mass he might have won he was very middle of the road but tea folks wanted christian warrior so that was the end of ol mitt he really didnt believe what he was forced to say but said it without conviction

Best Answer

I think its not right that we use religion as a basis for picking a candidate or discriminating against a candidate.

Best Answer

i think Obama haccted the thing to vote so when they said Romney it change to Obama cause thats what happened in one of the states 20 people voted for Romney but it was Obamas name so i think he haccted it

Best Answer

Could be and I also heard that they are posting votes for dead people

Best Answer

omg thats kinda funny but also sad so um like yea

Best Answer

yea I tried not to laugh when I heard it on the radio
"How to find out if your dead relative voted from the grave"

Best Answer

Think: foodstamps and free birth control.

Best Answer

please move on already.

Best Answer

Well were stilling waiting for Florida.
I dont think they can make up the difference
But the point is that there are still people voting.

Best Answer

it won't. its over.

Best Answer

Does it really matter? It's over. Must be a shame to him, but it still doesn't matter.

Best Answer

I'm not a politic-aholic or anything but being american I do care about politics to some degree. And Florida still has not finished voting. They probably wont be able to tip the scale but I dont believe a race is over till all the horses have finished.

Best Answer

It's pretty much over when you can tell what kind of effect they're going to have and calculate it in.
It still doesn't matter to me. Sucks to lose in your own state though.

Best Answer