redtailfree48 redtailfree48 46-50, M 16 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Abuse

Obama is the president. He works for you and me.<br />
He is not special. He is not a god, he is not the Pope. <br />
He is running for president. He should be confident , articulate, intelligent and well informed. Oh yeah, he should also be able to speak without a teleprompter.<br />
If he is not man enough to handle a little stress from another citizen then how is he going to handle terrorists, Putin, Chavez, Castro etc...........<br />
I guess Obama is still living a life of illusion and he things that everyone is in love with him. The Obama love train is nearing the end of the line and the wheels are falling off.<br />
His policies and leadership have derailed him and his cronies.<br />
It will be leaving the station for its last trip at noon on Jan 20 2013 when Romney takes the oath of office. All aboard that is going aboard. Bound for a one way trip to Chicago with no return or frequent flier points.

Best Answer

Dallas, the point is, even if Romney was President and whether either party is or was working for us, deserve the right code of conduct and respect to the Office Of The President Of the United States

Best Answer

That is not correct, because Obama was not giving Romney the same respect in return. It works both ways. And you can tell that to Biden as well. When he had his debate with Ryan, he was rude and obnoxious. His behavior was unbecoming of a vice president/potential president.
If Obama wants another 4 years he is going to have to work for it. It will not be given to him

Best Answer

The debate was supposed to be between Obama and Romney but, Crowley was obviously in Obamas corner and even injected herself into the debate by contesting Romney about what Obama said about the raid on our embasy. She should be sanctioned for unprofessional conduct as a moderator. If she can't keep her opinions to herself, she shouldn't be placed in a position where that is a requirement.

Best Answer

Both parties agreed to having her there. Point is this, she asked questions and followed up. Thats what reporters do. Would you feel the same if the tables were turned and fox did this?

Best Answer

Redtail - She gave Obama the last work 8 of 12 times, gave him 11% more time to talk, interrupted Romney 9 times to Obama's 2 and fact-checked the Libya story WRONG. She wasn't doing her job. She was playing defense for Obama.

Best Answer

Yes I would. The point is that she violated the rules of what the monitor is allowed to do when she interjected herself into the debate and it actually made the president look weak because she came to his defence.

Best Answer

Well, yeah, but it wasn't intended. It's just who Romney is, Ofcourse he could always change, but he wont. He's quite content considering himself above everyone else because of his wealth.

Best Answer

oh and he also looks at America like a company and hes the boss

Best Answer

Obama is wealth too. He has always lived in exclusive neighborhoods, always went to exclusive private schools and is a multimillionaire. Even during the brief period he was a "community organizer" he commuted 90 minutes one way to get there from one of Chicagos best neighorhoods. I get so sick of the class warfare stuff.

Best Answer

Obama's 95 percent of the scum bag Mitt Romney is, so Americans should vote for him? **** you.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say disrespectful. I'd say he reminded me of a kid in class being mad about being wrong.

Best Answer

well put Gnatfree!!!!

Best Answer

You know the fact checkers pretty much backed up Romney - even about the Libya comment. Obama interrupted him 28 times rudely - seems like a much more likely reason.

Best Answer

Yet the same facts point to a republican dominated congress that denied extra security due to budget cuts the felt were safe. The issue is not whether a demonstration happened before the attack. The issue is that an attack happened. For romney to basically sit there and try to say Obama personally denied the requests for extra security in TRIPOLI, is beyond off topic. Which fact checkers? the ones you like or the ones that I like? Who cares if someone interrupts someone who's wrong? If you said, "two minus three equals five and therfore seven equals six if we add negative one..." and at that point I interuppted you, I think that's okay. Math is math. You can't cut revenue and freeze spending and expect the debt of the nation, let alone the economy, to not stagnate but grow. You're insane to think that if we cut taxes even more we will somehow fix the deficit. That's called blotting out reality. Or as I'll call it, pretending math is evil.

Best Answer

Nope not at all. The best part was when Romney told oblunder to sit down and oblunder did what he was told. <br />
WEAK WEAK WEAK!!!

Best Answer

I looked at the replay, Romney never told him to sit down

Best Answer

No. They are both competing for the same position. Therefore the same logic could be applied by saying obama was disrespectful. But again, he was not.

Best Answer

Yes, he was. Regardless of everything, he is still the president and the office deserves respect.

Best Answer

He deserved our respect. Four years later, he doesn't.

Best Answer

Tsk tsk, regardless of how you feel about his performance, he is still the president and the OFFICE deserves respect. Personally I think he has done very well.

Best Answer

Give it a break. In ads Obama's team has accused the guy of...<br />
.... being a tax cheat though the IRS doesn't think so and Price Waterhouse verified his returns. (Anyone ever consider that one reason he pays less in taxes in because he gives a huge piece of his earnings to charity??)<br />
.... killing a woman through insurance issues though it was later found out that her husband had been given ample insurance money as part of his exit agreement but choose not to use it.<br />
... hiding money offshore when it's pretty much common practice for anyone who makes money out of the counry to keep it out of the countruy. (it doesn't deal with US assets nor are the contracts associated with the transactions covered under US law. Why would the US deserve a piece.)<br />
If I were Romney, I'd have kicked Obama in the nuts because he deserves it.

Best Answer

Have you ever watched the UK Parliament "discussing" with the PM? An average debate in Parliament makes the Romney/Odumbo debate seen calm and polite.

Best Answer

OMG. The decorum in the UK is outrageous. And in South Korea they have resorted to fistfights. We do pretty well, but Obama and Biden are rude and obnoxious. they need to improve their social skills. I HOPE they CHANGE.

Best Answer

Lets hope Romney learns empathy

Best Answer

it's DEMEANOR, first of all.<br />
and NO he wasn't.... POLITICS are all about ATTACK ADS and STRONG ARGUMENTS. IMO both sides do this.<br />
I ba<x>se my view of being DISREPECTFUL in politics on BOTH SIDES, both sides do the same thing so NEITHER are DISRESPECTFUL. it is BUSINESS AS USUAL, IvanKaramamamandzov

Best Answer

I base my view of being DISREPECTFUL in politics on BOTH SIDES, both sides do the same thing so NEITHER are DISRESPECTFUL. it is BUSINESS AS USUAL, IvanKaramamamandzov

Best Answer

ok here is a rephrased version, could they have been more civilized?
Thanks for the spell check its good to see your prioroities are in the right place

Best Answer

calm down your caps, people can read in silence

Best Answer

yes, yes, yes... a thousand times YES<br />
and he was rude in London and pretty much everywhere he goes except to 'private' fundraisers

Best Answer