Libertarian, Democratic, Republican...who cares? The political party system is crap.

Best Answer

well no one likes your pissy attitude so why bother expressing your opinion. oops my mistake a redneck texan can stick his nose into anything

Best Answer

Who's the one with the attitude? I'm just answering your question. If you didn't want my opinion, why did you bother asking?
P.S. - Ron Paul is a Texan.

Best Answer

Do a simple google search and see how the Department of Homeland Security was actually created... I would tell you but it might be useful for you to read the public information yourself... oh and I'm not a republican so don't flatter yourself. this conversation is obviously going no where. good luck!

Best Answer

olympia snowe is a republican and tows the republican line.
ron paul wants to legalize marijauna, drugs, prostitution and eliminate 5 offices of the executive branch. and i notice that no one wants to homeland security even though the FBI does the same thing. i can tell by how you write your a jack off ron paul supporter. that means your a racist . and my point is not moot its my opinion and im entitled to it jack wagon

Best Answer

when i call some one a name its how i express how stupid they are. and if you had half the brain i do you might go somewhere in life. if the president cant get rid of a cabinet post, how did bush come up with homeland security. easily made easily gotte n rid of. i can call the majority of republicans racist because they are. they care only about making there own wallets fatter

Best Answer

Best Answer

it was created when george bush realized he had to many friends without high paying government jobs. homeland security has more appointed positions than any governmet agency

Best Answer

Ron Paul isn't racist. He actually stated that it was unfair how drug laws discriminate against blacks.

Best Answer

The rise of the modern conservative movement can be attributed to libertarian-conservatives like Barry Goldwater. At the heart of conservatism and the republican party are very libertarian principles such as liberty, personal freedom, and smaller government. I'd argue that libertarians like Ron Paul have more legitimacy to run as a republican than big goverment interventionalists and neoconservatives like Bush, McCain, and the majority of current republican presidential candidates.

Best Answer

there is no such thing as a libertarian conservative. conservatives want control every social issue libertarians would rather not control anything. libertarians say legalize marijuana, prostitution, controlled substances abortion, no conservative would say that ever

Best Answer