I hope he gets in....<br />
But he most probably won't.<br />
He is a lone wolf in politics.<br />
They would smear him something bad and rig elections before they let him be president.<br />
Besides... he would have little too no allies in the senate and thus useless in a sense. Either way he is the change that the US probably needs, but will never get.

Best Answer

He won't get the nomination.

Best Answer

Honest, but crazy. Going back to the gold standard is a wholly ridiculous idea.

Best Answer

Why would you want to do that in a recession? “As an economy’s productive capacity grows, then so should its money supply. Because a gold standard requires that money be backed in the metal, then the scarcity of the metal constrains the ability of the economy to produce more capital and grow.” Following a gold standard would mean that the amount of money would be determined by the supply of gold, and hence monetary policy could no longer be used to stabilize the economy in times of economic recession. The Great Depression was largely blamed on the Gold Standard. citing that the Federal Reserve couldn't expand credit enough to offset the deflationary forces at work in the market. It has short term volatility. Most modern economists favor a low, positive rate of inflation. Partly this reflects fear of deflationary shocks, but primarily because they believe that central banks still have some role to play in dampening fluctuations in output and unemployment. Central banks can more safely play that role when a positive rate of inflation gives them room to tighten money growth without inducing price declines.

Best Answer

Really I think if we go to any system lets go to a meteorite system. @ $22,000/oz. we'd be out of debt in no time...Oh shoot that one down NASA was down graded by the Obama nation. So much for meteorite harvesting in space, but that still makes as much sense as Ron Paul's idea.

Best Answer

He is a joke. I can't take him seriously. He looks like a scared little mouse. When he opens his big mouth and tries to talk tough I always feel like if someone were to get in his face he would run and hide behind his mother, if he could, just like he did in school. President, no way!

Best Answer

nut

Best Answer

The older brother of crypt keeper. The man is a complete isolationist.

Best Answer

I really don't know much about him. I would have to hear some speeches and debates and stuff to learn more about his views.

Best Answer