I've not only heard of him but agree with you completely? Slash?? Are you ******* kidding? What a ******* shite band guns n roses were. Oh but wait...millions of wankers like them so they must be good. What a dreadful ******* band. Yeah bring on the hate mofo's . :-) hehe

Best Answer

fredrik thordendal

Best Answer

didn't know that was slash's real name, have you heard his smooth jaz song? how bout stanley clarke, very under estimated(joe satriani) jake e lee(ozzy frt guy in 80s-after randy rhodes)lots of 80-90's guys and gals that rock, 90's to now is all cords and elec re sounded stuff, my opinon only.

Best Answer

His slide on "too much alcohol" is amazing, but I saw Dave Mathews buddy came real close. I don't even know that guys name.

Best Answer

You PAID to go see Dave Mathews? Yikes. Sorry..that's all I have...Yikes. :-)

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

Tim somebody does this slide thing that upstages dave, but still I got to admit. Dave is one talented dude when it comes to contemporary song writers.

Best Answer

I'm bracing for the hate, but I prefer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnFvEQYJPU

Best Answer

yeah not bad - but no erik mongrain

Best Answer
Best Answer

Like I know who that is.

Best Answer

No need, of course I googled it!

Best Answer

And you were right, as far as tapping goes, John Butler is no Erik Mongrain. But, it really ******* irks me that he smiles when people clap. I'm also loyal to John Butler, he was my first big show at the ripe old age of 13.

Best Answer

eden hazard

Best Answer

He plays that weird kind of foot ball with the round ball you can't touch with your hands??

Best Answer

Best Answer

aye lad

Best Answer

hence the term "football"

Best Answer

Eddie Van Halen, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray, Hell NO!

Best Answer

No,Slash.

Best Answer