JustAnotherOptimisticSoul JustAnotherOptimisticSoul 22-25, M 7 Answers Jan 25 in Doing Good

I agree, it's not the most important thing at all.

But to quit totally talking and thinking about it is a bit extreme... I don't mind it... Just it doesn't always need to be topic no1 please!

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

You need to get a life. Why did you post a question asking if anyone was going to "get laid tonight"?

Best Answer

that was 8 months ago ma'am.

Best Answer

It still shows how you don't take your own advice. You're just a horny little man. By the way, are you getting any???

Best Answer

But... I ask those questions just for the fun of it. No i'm not getting any.

Best Answer

That figures. Perhaps rather than waste your time here posting "just for the fun of it" you should get out and get a life. Then perhaps, you might get laid.

Best Answer

sex is not the most important thing on my agenda ma'am. It'll happen when it does.

Best Answer

If you are indeed 22-25 yr old and you are still a virgin, you need to understand that something is very wrong in your life.

Best Answer

and what's wrong with being 22-25 and a virgin? When did you lose yours? 12-16?

Best Answer

Either at 14 or 15. There are several reasons why someone reaches the age of 22 -25 and is still and virgin. None of those reasons are good. 1. Hormone problem, 2. No social life, 3. Religious repression, 4. Parental repression ... and other things. Which one fits you?

Best Answer

14 or 15. Which is more disgraceful, losing your V at 14 or 15 or being a virgin at 22-25. and how about maybe i just wanted to lose it to someone i could see a future with? I just haven't found that candidate as yet.

Best Answer

What you seem to be saying is that experiencing life when your body is ready is disgraceful. Maybe? Don't you know? And when the time comes, you will probably make a fool of yourself, not knowing what to do. It would appear that my points 2 and 3 above are the reasons you are a virgin. Should I add fear to the list??

Best Answer

But why waiting is disgraceful? Not everyone makes a fool of themselves on their first time. And maybe they are. Sure add fear to the list. I know when my time comes i will drop it on her pretty good and she will be pleased.

Best Answer

You are either trying to make up excuses or you have got to be the most naive person on earth. Do you really think that you will know what to do the first time? Do you really believe that she will be a virgin and think what you are attempting to do is exciting? Waiting is not necessarily disgraceful. What is disgraceful is believing that there is a reason to wait based on what others have told you. You are obviously thinking about sex, yet you deny your sexuality. Or is it from the fear that you can't perform?

Best Answer

okay crazy lady, I lost my V a month ago at the age of 21. If you want to know how i performed ask my gf, she's on EP. Enjoy your day.

Best Answer

As I expected, you lie. Caught you, didn't I????? I hope that your GF sees this and runs as fast as she can to avoid further contact with you.

Best Answer

lmaoooooooo!

Best Answer

Ohh I've seen this the entire time. You are crazy. What exactly did he lie about? Btw... he performs well. :)

Best Answer

Lets start with an easy one. At 10:54 am today he posted: "No i'm not getting any. " Yet you say that he "preforms well". One of you is lying.

Best Answer

In his second post he says that I said that being a virgin was disgraceful..... Yet, he was the one to use the word in his 11:08 and 11:19 am posts. Do you want to keep going on???

Best Answer

Did you ever stop to think that he is messing with you? lol. Chill

Best Answer

Then he should not be upset that I've called his hand on it. In either case, he has lost total credibility here. I have received at least 30 PM sympathetic to me and criticizing his second posting in an attempt to liable me. One party has offered to help me identify him through his IP address. He crossed the line.

Best Answer

How did he cross the line? It's just conversation.

Best Answer

Breeding and raising the next generation is the ONLY thing that really matters. It is the most and only important thing.

Best Answer