TheSpiritofAngel TheSpiritofAngel 18-21, F 110 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Sex instead of marriage ....

Best Answer

Yes....because apparently there's none during...according to the hords of people in the "sexless marriage" groups!!!

Best Answer

hell yes!!

Best Answer

i believe that sex should be reserved for marriage but not everyone is going to agree with me

Best Answer

YES! In my opinion you must. Must be sexually compatible and satisfied with your partner. If all else is great but it's not great in the sex dapartment you are fooling your self and your partner, so it can lead to marital problems= cheating. I used to think I could never be married and stay with one person if sex was not good, I love sex so much that I didn't wan to fall into the cheating catagory. But thanks heavens my husband rocks my world. And yes we had lots of sex before marriage.

Best Answer

No. Fornication is forbidden by the law of God.

Best Answer

And the law of God allows slavery, wife beating, and stoning your kid to death if they don't do what you say. So what's your point?

Best Answer

The Law of God permits none of the things you claim.

Best Answer

No! I waited to have sex on my wedding day! This is one of my values in life.

Best Answer

It depends on the individuals. Some wait, and that's fine. Some don't and that's fine too. As long as you're happy.

Best Answer

I'd say yes as it's important to know if you can meet each other's expectations.

Best Answer

I feel strongly that sex should be reserved for when you and at least one friend feel horny. Just play safe - no STI's and no unwanted pregnancies, take the obvious precautions.

Best Answer

Of course, id still be a virgin otherwise.

Best Answer

No. Unless you want to be emotionally broken.

Best Answer

In my day it was a definite 'no no' unless the girl was a 'tramp' or 'the local bicycle'! 'Heavy petting' was a far as any 'nice' girl would go, & that would usually necessitate an engagement-ring! Personally, I liked it that way, so my answer's a 'NO' to your question, but reckon I'll be in the minority! :-)

Best Answer

Sex after getting married

Best Answer

Years ago I would have said no. Today I still lean towards no because women are so damn gullible when it comes to a guy saying he loves her. You see gullible women on here frequently. "I thought he loved me, and then he took off with HER when he found out I was pregnant." <br />
Women are more emotionally and physically at risk than a man in the sexual arena. If she gets pregnant and keeps it, and he takes off, she is stuck raising the child alone -- not an easy task and one that greatly reduces her future marriage/financial security prospects. <br />
As far as trying out the merchandise to make sure you are comparable, the divorce courts are filled with relationships that started off in a blaze of glory (sometimes for years), only to be extinguished as soon as they said, "I do." Marriages ba<x>sed on true friendship out last marriages ba<x>sed on sexual passion. Good sex before marriage doesn't guarantee marital compatibility. <br />
The more sexual partners you have the greater the odds of contracting an STD -- maybe AIDS. <br />
When we are young, we believe we are invincible. We don't believe bad things will happen to us. We are idealistic and misty eyed. We take foolish risks. The old social taboos protected women from many of those risks and their unpleasant consequences. <br />
Today women can be single mothers without social condemnation which is great. They can own and control their own sexuality which is great. But for the most part, they are still naive, impressionable, and idealistic when young. If they are free with their body, some a$$ will abuses her love, uses her, and loses her, leaving her heart broken.<br />
I don't know anymore.

Best Answer

I like the part on being based on true friendship and sexual passion. But, I think, atleast in the initial years or as long as the sexual thirst lasts on both sides, sexual and emotional intimacy can go hand in hand to develop the strength of the relationship.
As to being gullible and impressionable, unless the girl is rural or doesn't have a basic education, the girls know well that they may be dumped, atleast theoretically they know it, with all the talk of it around them. Also, girls can dump boys after all the sweet talk as much as boys can dump girls. Yeah, I agree the kid part can make it worser and create complex issues when it happens to girls.

Best Answer

Yes, of course we should have sex before marriage. There is no sensible reason to abstain. I do not allow tyrannical con men to dictate to me. The upshot is that we are expected to pay a preacher a big fee for his permission to have sex. Well, he can go jump in the lake.

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer

It is not funny that con men dominate people's lives and cause so much misery with it.

Best Answer

Definitely not.<br />
Marriage is an extremely intimate act that is not to be treated as lightly as most in society treat it today.

Best Answer

Lesbians? A civil union, at least...as it shows there is some kind of intent to stay with one another for the rest of your natural lives.

Best Answer

I strongly disagree. Where is your reasoning in this matter? Marriage is treaated too lightly, so let us just have sex without marriage.

Best Answer

Don't talk about reasoning and then crap all over it, please.

Best Answer

No ,you end up pay n in some way <br />
if you break God's rules

Best Answer

God and I don't really like each other.i

Best Answer

Why not

Best Answer

you on shoes before you buy them...no?

Best Answer