so i figured ..what the hell . .I live in Kissimmee Florida, I have a lovely 4bed 3 bath home with a pool, on a gated community near disney world , looking for $500 A MONTH all in !! i have a 9 year old daughter who lives with me , so roomie must a female! A guy , just wouldn't work for me or my daughter. So anyone out there interested or know anyone who may be ... please... help i need to get it sorted before 1st July... thanks !! here's hoping !! :)
Englishgent1970 Englishgent1970 36-40, M 8 Answers Jun 4, 2012

A little on the expensive side don't you think for that much they can go rent there own house as far as being female I suggest you check your state law as I believe that would be discrimination no wonder nobody is interested...

Best Answer

GOD I WISH .. my rent is 1300 !... i found a 2bed 2bath was going to move ..then price came up $1400!
lots of ads ask for female /or male..as long as you dont ask for a religion your good !

Best Answer

CRAIGLIST could bring you murderers! I would be glad to pay that !! My own offer is in a 12x24 shed...$400 a month + electric!<br />
Yeah, but I am in Texas........bummer.

Best Answer

If I had the funds, I'd MOVE to Florida just to take up your offer.

Best Answer

nice !!...then i shall pray for a lottery win or some other good fortune to fall upon you !.... hope to see you soon ! :)

Best Answer

^_^ :D

Best Answer

Try craigslist BUT you are in legal trouble to discriminate ba<x>sed on sex [and almost everything else] and can be sued just for asking - lucky you are anonymous here.

Best Answer

Your a really sly guy ! But, someone is sur to enter your web and give you $500/mo. to boot. You've lived next to Fantacy Island for too long.

Best Answer

lol .... it's true !...honest ..cant get anyone !...the plane the plane !..... really though, i am really looking !

Best Answer

damn, that's a steal. I paid $500 a month in NYC for a room in a tiny apartment.

Best Answer