reelisa reelisa 41-45, F 16 Answers Jun 8 in Hobbies

No, I look forward to it. Bring it on Angels!!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Massive early deaf for billions, the poor soles left as slaves to the A-holes that control our lives right now. Total population half a billion people, deserted from getting an early death and left alive as a chip inserted drone to keep the one percent who can sit back and enjoy. No thanks.

Best Answer

Why whats going to happen?

Best Answer

Satan and his empire will be destroyed along with all of his supporters.

Best Answer

satan is already dead, his supporters are just perpetuating a dead myth to make others fear the unknown. As for the end of the world it has been revised in many cultures all with the same end result. it will come only no one knows when, if I said pick a date between now and the end of the world what would you chose. The end of the world is a date we just don't know when exactly.

Best Answer

Satan is not dead, he's on death row. He was sentenced to death in the garden of Eden. (Genesis 3:14, 15) 14 Then Jehovah God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are the cursed one out of all the domestic animals and out of all the wild animals of the field. On your belly you will go, and you will eat dust all the days of your life. 15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

Satan will be put to death after Jesus restored mankind to perfection. (Revelation 20:1-3) . . .And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years. 3 And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not mislead the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were ended. After this he must be released for a little while.

(Revelation 20:7-10) 7 Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, 8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma′gog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them. 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200003845

Best Answer

don't. believe what you read because unless you was actually there & herd those very words spoken then I'll say your right. but man is responsible for writing that. that wernt there when it was said. Satan existsif you believe the silly. man who wrote it. The bible is a wonderful tool for those to lean on in times of need. but to quote from the bible and then try to tell me Satan is alive shows me that god is full of crap. Why would god make the devil lock him away for a 1000 years let him. out for a bit and. put. him. in the lake of fire for an. eternity. you make it sound like god isn't sure what he needs to do Satan is dead people keep him alive so they can prove how right the bible. is. , the bible. was written by man not by god. God is in the bible because what's. the point if god is notvin it. Like I said people perpetuate the devil and its the same with God. I believe in god just not the way of popular relief my god. is real just like yours. I don't need the bible to tell me he is real, I know he is and believe it.

Best Answer

Shakespeare said it best "Of all the things I have yet seen ,it seems to me most strange that Men should Fear ,knowing that Death ,a Necessary end ,will come when it will come"

Best Answer

the end wont happen ...but something has to give .....I predict another world war

Best Answer

The letter d?

Best Answer

lol, no

Best Answer

What's the point? No use fearing anything you have no control over.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

sure ...that doesn't sound pleasant at all

Best Answer