i hav jus joined the legion. by accident i stole rite infrnt of general telius. an then wen i was asked my option on my punishment i chose "id rather die than go to jail" which was another mistake. now the gaurds r after me every tym i try to go bac into the town to receive my missions. how do i take it bac or stop it frm happening????? any other options?
SomethingUnusual SomethingUnusual 18-21, F 4 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Community

:O I LOVE SKYRIM! Unfortunately, I play by the rules and have never had to deal with such treason. Your pla<x>yer, should be ashamed. Hahaha, I'm just kidding ;p

Best Answer

Revert to a save before that happened. Otherwise, are you playing on a console or the computer?

Best Answer

console. but i only hav 4 saves. 3 of da saves are all of me stil gettn killed by the gaurds. an the 1st save is da beginnin of da game. i hav to start all ova again. its cause i kept runnin everytym dey tried to kill me so it kept savin lyk dat

Best Answer

Well, that's a bummer..if it was on the computer you could have used the "console commands" to change their aggression level to 0. :(

Best Answer

Let them kill you, and the game will reset before you stole something, or go to jail, or pay the fine. Just go back and let something happen. Have your weapon put away too, they'll attack if you have your weapon drawn.

Best Answer

It also helps to crouch BEFORE you steal something.

Best Answer

i did let em kill me. but every tym i do it jus resets to that same part of them killin me

Best Answer

You shouldn't have fled, love. It saved as you came into the town, or left the town... Now you have to go back to a save point before you stole.

Best Answer

o i c now its cuh i ran the first tym..so where r my save points at?

Best Answer

Click start, and go to the load screens... NOT the save options, but the load game option.

Best Answer

i hav no load points frm before i alredy messed up except for da absolute beginnin of the whole game..i gues i jus hav to start all ova again frm da beginnin ='(

Best Answer

i kept runnin on all the other load points too..i messed up everythin

Best Answer

Start over from the beginning, and DON'T STEAL IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!

Best Answer

i kno..i dint mean to. i was tryin to talk to somebody an they wer standing nxt to an item so wen i pressed x to talk to dem by accident i stole sumthn since x is to steal too an they wer too close to da item

Best Answer