Glad to be back home. A lot has changed since the last time I've been on EP. I have a beautiful apartment with the same little puppy doggie..., um, well he'll be 5 on December 28, but he'll always be my baby...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 12, 2013 in EP

welcome back...oh and in case you havent noticed...EP has changed a wee lil bit ;-)

Best Answer

Hooorayyyyy.. We all missed you PM.

Best Answer

I love you Alvin! I've missed you too!

Best Answer

WB, PM

Best Answer

Thank you SW, (Sweetie Pie!)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

(((((HUG))))) yeah i vanished for a while too...not sure why i came back....

Best Answer

Well, for me, I used to like to express myself and get feedback from the community that knows me. I've really missed that.

Best Answer

Omg. Hi there Princess! Glad to see you back!

Best Answer

Thank you Indie! I hope you are OK! I've missed you along with the whole community!

Best Answer

A year! You probably don't remember me. I don't even know if I had this name then. I know you though. You're one of the good people!

Best Answer

Maybe not but you've certainly got some kind words to say..I appreciate that...

Best Answer

I was actually wondering about you recently, with the next Xmas coming up. I'm still hoping you have the best one ever this time

Best Answer

Oh you're a sweetie. I will probably be alone again this year. I am still alone, but I've got my puppydoggie. But that's OK, I'm good. Maybe I will bake a turkey for me and my lil Shih Tzu!

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear you're ok, sad to hear you'll be alone.
But I sort of got to ask why will you be alone? I know it's ok all, but why you gonna be alone? Where's the friends or family? I know I should read more about your profile to get that answer, but I'm so lazy (sorry, don't mean to be), just found it easier to ask you. If you want to answer that is. If you don't it's fine

Best Answer

Just don't have any men in my life. My little boy is great to cuddle and snuggle up with...

Best Answer

I'll send you hugs for Xmas. It's the best I can do Princess

Best Answer

Aloha :-)

Best Answer

Right back atcha!

Best Answer