Cowardice easy way out.

Best Answer

Suicide is the kind of thing you should always do everything you can to avoid it. <br />
It is not a good thing. Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem in most cases and that is the bad thing about it. Sometimes a person has an issue at hand in their life and they go out and do that. But if they had just found another way to handle their problems they could have lived on to get passed it and carried on with life and found happiness. <br />
But I dont believe that suicide is always a coward act. There are some cases where people are in extreme pain or a tormented state that they cant pull out of.. like a medical problem that is getting worse and worse and severely painful and I would not judge a person as a coward in a situation like that if they put an end to themselves.

Best Answer

There is nothing coward about suicide. It is the most difficult thing to do and it takes a lot of courage or despair to actually do it. There is no reason less enough to have to commit suicide but you do have to remember that once its done you can't take it back. If your having a couple of rough weeks, months, seek help. Depression can be delt with.

Best Answer

do you want the world remember you as the coward who took the easy way out?<br />
or the woman who fought her way out of the sh**hole called life.

Best Answer

If your in sick or crippled and in unbearable pain I can see why it would appear to be a valid option. Doing it over something you know will change in time is a waste.

Best Answer

jesus christ. is this site nothing but Aholes? I do not know the person who posted this, but feel free to msg me.. i even fit the category of alcoholic.. ive had breakups before, im 28, but none like this one.. idk if I should better myself and maybe she will take me back, or pretend i will ever find someone again worth marrying.. do not commit suicide.. talk to someone, get medication.. do whatever takes your mind off of the world, for me, its sleep. id recommend sleep because idk your age..

Best Answer

hey i m also looking for someone whom i can talk to...so wud u mind adding me... ?

Best Answer

if you don't like to live it is fair.

Best Answer

well... most of the time people feel overwhelmed by life that they feel this is the only option but I feel there is help for anyone who would ask but i guess people who feel suicide is the only option dont realize there are other options. I feel it can be a real sickness deep inside that makes people feel like this but other times I feel its more of an attention thing. more recently i've noticed this with teenagers and... alcoholics and drug users. but i suppose it has happend alot in the past but in my area its teenagers or young adults mainly drug users meth and alcohol in particular. other than abuse overall its cowardice... for a sober person (well any person) to feel that all life offers is.....bad. idk theres alot to say about suicide.

Best Answer

neither it's a symptom of mental illness and should be met with compassion.

Best Answer

Everyone is different, people think differently, react differently.<br />
Some just cant take it, and they want it to end, they DO NOT WANT to live anymore. It's not cowardly.

Best Answer

You can judge an call someone a coward and you would be a fool to do so without being able to read their mind. The people that drove the planes into the twin towers were not cowards. They were cruel and evil, but cowardice was not their code. Suicide is quitting. Some people quit out of cowardice and others quit because they just don't like the game anymore. Others quit because they know they fought a good fight and simply lost. This means the suicide community is just like any other category of people containing both good and bad people. That said, if you can log into a computer system, you have enough going for you that there is no good reason to quit.

Best Answer

Do it. Its called survival of the fittist. You won't find no sympathy from this direction, for just asking the question.

Best Answer