lovekorea lovekorea 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 30, 2012

Yes, I feel like I've felt this way for a long time :/

Best Answer

Wow are we related? lol.. no but seriously..i get this, often. It sucks but you have to try & find out why your life feels so empty. sometimes I realize its because I push people away and then wonder why no one wants to be near me. Others its because I just don't know what the hell I want. GL :)

Best Answer

every damn day of my life. bleh.

Best Answer

yes I have and do it sucks. I truly wish i knew the why and how about this depression . hang tough , talk to a few people close to you. Just take it easy as possible . Life changes everyday Good changes will occur for you hang tough

Best Answer

I think many people have, it just takes time to actually feel motivated to do something you want to do. :) You'll get there, don't worry.

Best Answer

Defo hun, but as you see you are not alone..thanks for sharing, hope you feel betta soon xx

Best Answer

I can knock that out before lunch

Best Answer

It is called depression. About eighty percent of the population will feel it at some point in their life. If it has been going on for a long time, and is interfering with your life, talk to your doctor. Cognitive therapy is very effective for depression. If you can't afford a therapist, try reading a couple books on Cognitive therapy.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Lots of people , you have to pick yourself up and just keep going .

Best Answer