Laughtereverafter Laughtereverafter 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

You should ask the parents who buried their precious children this question...Such a cruel question

Best Answer

The could just have more.

Best Answer

You are a heartless nasty little troll

Best Answer

It's terrible that we have a government that puts this kind of paranoia into it's people.When you can't trust an unamerican president because he don't have any respect for the Constitution, this is what you get.He hates America and wants to control our destiny,but we hate him and are not going to let him.

Best Answer

A Florida teacher claimed that it was a hoax by Obama to scare people into supporting gun control, in a blog. Parents were so outraged they demanded he be fired. Someone that paranoid and delusional probably shouldn't be teaching.

Best Answer

I hate the question, but know why you asked. There are a few websites and videos that purport that the entire thing never happened, or that happened, but was planned to bring about more gun control. It was real. I have a friend that lost a grandchild there.

Best Answer

Ihope you're a troll- no thinking person would ask this

Best Answer

Sandy Hook...What happened, did that Squirrel get shot on an episode of Spongebob Squarepants?

Best Answer

Since I knew one of the children killed and know the parents - believe me it is a horrible reality.

Best Answer

sadly it's real, as people need to pay more attention who's around them, since guns ain't the problem people are

Best Answer

why are these kind of questions even being asked?

Best Answer

Eh? how could it be fake?

Best Answer