in the lands of Israel and Syria. One of these events is the disappearance of Damascus as one of the premiere cities in the world.
Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 12 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

bible propecy:)

Best Answer

There have been series of horrible events taking place EVERY DAY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HISTORY. And any of them could be interpreted as conforming to any holy pile of **** prophesy.

Best Answer

Yeah, your probably right. lol

Best Answer

Incidentally I recently destroyed Damascus in a game of Medieval Total War. Well, I conquered it and made it my bitchstate. OMFG ENDTYMES!!

Best Answer

Really? I don't usually read the newspaper. Hence bible prophesy....

Best Answer

right on! Bible time kiddies

Best Answer

Where are these "horrible events"? Surely you don't mean the legalization of marijuana for recreational use in 2 states, Maine and Massachusetts legalizing gay marriage, or Romney losing the election? ;)

Best Answer

*snort*

Best Answer

LOL u mad brah?

Best Answer

You don't say. You mean crap that has been going on from nearly the beginning of time is gonna keep happening or worse (by many's beliefs)....even though crap has never been good? No way!

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

lawdy lawdy

Best Answer

wait until you hear the news about the underground chemical bombs in s.f. ca.

Best Answer

I am just waiting for the world to be engulfed by flame and burn the lands to dust.

Best Answer

The end is near...said one twinkie to the other...

Best Answer

ah come on.

Best Answer