There are people who can remember being in their mother's womb and can remember being born. One of these was Blessed Anne Katherine Emmerich.

Best Answer

Wow. I don't know what I did last night :)

Best Answer

I think your mind begins to develop when you are born and start interacting with the world

Best Answer

I think its ( Us , we ) Were introduced to life later on

Best Answer

but babies can recognize the voices of their parents...they begin mimicing very young...so they must be learning before we can tell

Best Answer

Maybe it was my mother who told me this old crap? She always said there's no brains in a babies head

Best Answer

Mainly I'm curious what your question about remembering being 1 or 2 has to do with abortions?

Best Answer

I know what you mean. What I'm trying to say, is the human mind or ourselves active since the day of conception ? I fear not

Best Answer

There is no mind at the time of conception, only a couple of cells that will slowly divide and grow. Over time he brain will form, but in it's early stages it wouldn't have the complexity to be self-aware.

Best Answer

Yes. And in the mean time there is still no mind for the kid till about 2?

Best Answer

No, I'd say there is a mind before that, but it is developing and it's unusual to have actual memories from that early.

Best Answer

I think the mind is there long before that age, or children under that age couldn't learn anything at all; but they do. They begin learning at birth, and maybe before. They can learn to communicate in baby sign language when they are just a few months old. Long before their speech has developed.

Best Answer

Maybe the term half cut comes in here?

Best Answer

http://www.signingbaby.com/main/ If you care to learn something.

Best Answer

Thank You

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

the mind is progression and it starts with inception. otherwise use conteception

Best Answer