nayhomi nayhomi 22-25 15 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Refuse to answer as you don't use English.

Best Answer

I didnt think i'd have room for all of the word..one letter missing..apologies

Best Answer

Sentence fragment.

Best Answer

(To clarify, who refuses to answer? Your sentence isn't in correct English. Congratulations for being a hypocrite.)

Best Answer

my bad homy ya'll know how it is in da hood

Best Answer

ohhh i see lol

Best Answer

you did the right thing for sure so many would love to take you out!

Best Answer

what did i do right? and thanks for the compliment

Best Answer

im wondering this too. lol I think i have the right to be curious and to want to know whats going on in my life. but I dont think i did any special thing

Best Answer

it's your pretty smile and social personality that would get ya there! more than a feeling/ more than a feelinggggggggg singing

Best Answer

your very welcome!

Best Answer

lol well okay thats good enough for me!

Best Answer

the smile on your face and the twinkle in your eyes

Best Answer

Best Answer

The friend sounds like a wuss. A manly man NEVER begs a female for forgiveness.

Best Answer

psssht lol I wouldnt want any man begging for anything from me...although if it is begging its usually shexytime oriented and not so much forgiveness..never forgivness

Best Answer

I hope not but I would forgive him I am really open with my relationship..I think thats something my boyfriend just cant grasp. The only thing I couldnt handle is if he is lying..thats a no go

Best Answer

Go to you both and let them know they are forgiven, regardless of what happen. There is hurt in the air because of you (God know what happen), but you do not want to be the judge of people, so forgive, it won't hurt you.

Best Answer

Well I dont know what to forgive him for. I would gladly forgive. I consider myself very ladi back..but when it comes to being lied to..and never respected enough to be told the truth..thats the one thing I cannot let go of..untill the truth is told. i would love to forgive him if he asks!

Best Answer

Your question is unclear, who needs forgiveness? Your bf or his friend? If it's your bf's friend, make him ask himself, if your bf, it would depend on what he did, and why did he need someone to prompt him to ask for forgiveness.

Best Answer

It was my bf who was being told by his friend to ask me for forgvness for something my bf did.

Best Answer

No idea. I try not to come to conclusions without information, because that leads to delusional paranoia. As it stands, I don't know anything that could give me clues even.

Best Answer

yeah I just dont want to be alone in my curiosity. I dont think I will get anything out of him no matter how much I am calm and open he never cracks.. so im left alone wondering

Best Answer

I know the feeling. I had to settle for a mountain of red flags when I dumped my ex. But in the end I've come to suspect innocent friends of things because I spent lots of time wondering what she's up to and thinking it's probably something bad. I kinda wish I never started thinking like that because it's not good for making friends.

Best Answer

yeah I am climbing that red flag mountain and seem to never reach the freakin top. And I too find myself not trusting anyone as much anymore not healthy Im thinkin

Best Answer

That's great if it is about forgiveness.

Best Answer

yeah thats what Im hoping.. he is just a very closed book so I dont think I will hear anything..or see anything in the future.

Best Answer

I think a trip to the clinic for both of you is in order.

Best Answer

wow lol are you being sarcastic?

Best Answer

That fruit was hanging so darn low. I just had to go for it. Actually, who knows what it is all about, but Josh is right. You will find out soon.

Best Answer

why do you guys think that? do you think he will actually talkto me?

Best Answer

In most couples, the real power belongs to the woman. You can get anything you want out of him. You just have to know how.

Best Answer

If he has done something horrible, you need to squish him like the slime he is. Don't take any crap off any men, ever.

Best Answer

damn im not the squishing type. how does one get what she wants in this sort of instance?

Best Answer

If you are subtle, you can drop all sorts of allusions to dicey behavior or slutty girls you know. If he is a frat boy, you can ask innocent questions about goats and donkeys and whatnot.

Best Answer

If you are not subtle, you can just play the rabbit-boiling insane girl.

Best Answer

Or, if you are a Slytherin sort of girl, you can say you overheard something, that he can tell you anything because you value honesty more than anything else and love endures all -- and then become the rabbit-boiling insane girl after he confesses.

Best Answer

You have the control. You have so many options.

Best Answer

yeah i prefer to be the i love you and will actually forgive you if its ******. but he doesnt seem to get that..the only thing that makes me feel like the insaine girl is being lied to.

Best Answer

Just don't let him put stuff over on you. Accepting low behavior is not a habit you want to get into.

Best Answer

i dont know how not to accept it. what choice do i have? if he wont fess and i dont want to dwell..how do make it a setting where im being treated the way i'd like to be?

Best Answer

Dump his ***. If he doesn't like it, but he cares, then you have options, but are any of them good? For you to decide. If he does not care, then you are rid of a life-problem that would only have become worse with time.

Best Answer

Yea I get the feeling thats my only option. I cannot life like this. I feel like im turning into a paranoid person and would love to be not so stressed all the time. I think if he cant be honest with one f u cking thing than I will have to move on. thanks squirrel lol

Best Answer

You bet. Take care. All things come to an end. Thank God the crappy ones do.

Best Answer

thanks squirrel :)

Best Answer

Probably the recent murders in your area.

Best Answer

haha must be i wondered why he had mild blood splatter on his button ups

Best Answer

Just tell him you accidentally overheard and ask what it was about. No need to wonder.

Best Answer