yeah. I've done it. like if I'm sick and feeling like sh1t and have to pick up medicine. fck people. I'm not getting dolled up just for that.

Best Answer

No, being ill is highly understandable!!! Totally understand.

Best Answer

my classmate goes to school with his pajama. lol

Best Answer

ridiculous.

Best Answer

You sure they weren't middle eastern immigrants?

Best Answer

nah not even the form of illegal immigrants we get here in Texas.

Best Answer

Gringos?

Best Answer

Nothing, it's their right to come out looking to lazy to dress if they want to.

Best Answer

Nah, don't think you'd find that under RIGHTS. Lostyet2befound summed it up quite well.

Best Answer

The smell.... oh lord.

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

I Think its lazy and tacky.

Best Answer

You summed it up in two words. You see some strange things working in the public venue! I like the couple who comes in with drinks in plastic cups...they are funny.

Best Answer

I've done it once before just for kicks but do not regularly wear PJs to the store.

Best Answer

In the 70's there was the Lounging pajamas, nylon, silky things, people wore them everywhere, even to parties.

Best Answer

mine were pink and white polka dotted with a ratty blue bathrobe.

Best Answer

A lot of younger people are comfortable doing that, including my own son and his fiance, but I can't quite see myself ever doing so.

Best Answer

This was a 50+ couple. I could not do it either since my night clothes are invisible...sure would scare a bunch of people!!

Best Answer

Only to a Wal-Mart so I could blend in

Best Answer

you just want to be on ''People of Wal-Mart''

Best Answer

Sounds like PJ's suitable enough for store visits would be a great business opportunity..........oh, wait......that's what sweat pants and shirts are! Too late once again.

Best Answer