guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 8 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't compare my life with others. Misery is a different set of circumstances. You can be miserable in your own condition that has nothing to do with anyone else.

Best Answer

Agree.

Best Answer

Leaving aside misery that is caused due to emotional aspects, which in my opinion can be mitigated or minimized don't you agree, rest is caused due to constant comparison ?

Best Answer

What? You asked a question with the answer in it. You want me to confirm your belief which I will not do. If you want to ask a question fine but not one with an answer already in it.

Best Answer

I think it would have to Now you are Free To Be YOU. <br />
Misery is in the mind ----- an Attitude Of Gratitude relives the misery! What are you greatful for right now wright it out!

Best Answer

Comparison hurts you. But I don't know if getting rid of it is wise either. It's useful when trying to get a better deal on a car or house or job. We also need some comparison to help motivate ourselves to be the best we can be...

Best Answer

A lot of people would still starve, suffer and die after living in misery, it's just that nobody would notice and try to help them anymore.

Best Answer

end of competition..........<br />
end of mankind...........<br />
end of war.........<br />
end of good and bad..<br />
end of spice from life

Best Answer

I broke the habit about ten years ago, but I just replaced misery with being a grumpy git with a serious midlife.

Best Answer