nawelayachii nawelayachii 16-17, F 19 Answers Feb 21 in Dating & Relationships

Stop calling, stop emailing, stop messaging me on FB...just stop. It's been 6 years. It's over. Go - Away.

Best Answer

R.I.P.

Best Answer

forgiven.

Best Answer

I'd like to hear him say that to me. :(

Best Answer

I can understand what you mean.

Best Answer

Hate u

Best Answer

thanx for leavinG

Best Answer

May God bless you

Best Answer

I haven't seen any in ages, but apparently ones got fat. So like. "What happened to getting up every morning at 6 and training for the army? I don't think binge drinking cheap cider with 14 year olds in parks counts"

Best Answer

no thanks

Best Answer

I knew you would never grow up

Best Answer

I hope you fuc.king die of starvation in the desert and the buzzards pick your body clean to the bone you fu.ck.ing delusional Fu.ck

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

Look what you gave up! Don't feel so smug now, do you?

Best Answer

oh God... no thanks

Best Answer

say ***** you miss that weapon I took from you? Too damn bad now deal with the lasso I put around you!

Best Answer

Thank you for the freedom you have given me.

Best Answer

I have been with some loose girls but did you sit on a redwood or something? It wasn't a hot dog down a hall way but just a goat walking in the grand canyon, doesn't know how he got in there, how to leave, and will I die in here?

More so, how did you get your undeserving sense of self accomplishment? Because your boobs are huge? yes,they are but they didn't get you that job your lack of drive kept you from achieving anything of significance. But it is someone else fault as you have always managed to make it Your 30 years old, grow up, stop dreaming impossible reams, stop making dumb decisions, and become an adult.

Best Answer

F2ck off, b2tch.

Best Answer