Ooooh , I've had this happen to me personally. I just let it slide. One thing about art, as long as your alive. there will be more, and what you gave away might have more meaning than what you sold.

Best Answer

So.... why on earth would you allow this woman to take possession of the artwork BEFORE she paid you? Did you at least have her sign a contract?

Best Answer

she is another artist in the venue where i show. it never occured to me it would be an issue

Best Answer

I would only be concerned if I wasn't white. .. which I'm not.. but I do look it. so that's a bonus..

Best Answer

Why would you even give your artwork without pay in the first place anyway?

Best Answer

The nazi thing is a bit random, but I would go and get the artwork back if she wouldent pay for it

Best Answer

im guess im going to try, next show, jan 13

Best Answer

yay, shes not a nazi and she paid me. yay

Best Answer

Nice, gratz

Best Answer

Yes I would! It's a business deal and whether or not she's a Nazi should have no bearing on it.

Best Answer

youre absolutely right! its not that much money, i gave her a deal since she is a fellow artist, but i cant let her get away with it.

Best Answer

I would send her a registered letter demanding payment within 10 days or you will sue her in civil court

Best Answer