helpmesoon21 helpmesoon21 13-15, F 14 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

Have you spoken to a s.ex abuse counselor? Please seek the help of a professional for this issue. You are worth it!

Best Answer

Post traumatic stress type disorders are very difficult to self-treat. Cognitive-behavioral therapies are typically used, but I found the most relief through a multi-day experiential therapy program. Might not be so hard if you're close to the event. I was uncovering very deeply repressed events. <br />
But certainly some type of exploration/theraputic approach is much better than just having the events run you around!

Best Answer

Your brain isn't something you can "turn off". It's a part of you. Your experiences are a part of you, and you have to learn how to process them or at least compartmentalize them. When you can't stop thinking about something it's because you haven't learned the skills you need to process it, deal with it, file it away, and go on with your life.<br />
Go and learn. Coping skills are a good start....google what coping skills are. Then start learning how to use them.

Best Answer

It is called PTSD and you need to talk to a counselor to come to terms with the memory

Best Answer

Bang your Heeeeeeeeead!!<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJChh7ghGnE

Best Answer

I don't think you can but with time I believe you start to move on with your life

Best Answer

I feel very bad for you. But sweetheart, you should probably look into talking with a professional rape counselor. People here can be cruel. Take care.

Best Answer

stay with ur best friends and keep ur self occupied and just talk talk talk talk talk oh and ur boobs go in ur shirt and wear a long skirt , that reduces the chance of u getting raped by 75%

Best Answer

go to the guidance councilor or a trusted teacher and tell

Best Answer

You talk too people about it. Parents doctors friends....

Best Answer