LonesomeGeek LonesomeGeek 36-40, M 7 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Hi, I came across this wonderful business opportunity that i would like to share with the world. Right now times are really hard Globally and extra income can really help out people in these times. This business is really helping me meet my financial dreams. You can work from home, work globally and still pursue other ways to invest your money. Be very open minded when it comes to business, so please check this link out, I highly recommend checking it out, even if your not interested. justindecle.wakeupsites.com.

Best Answer

I have a genuine online job for you.

Get paid daily just to click ads. No registration fee required. Work from any country at any time. No age limit.

Sign up at http://www.probux.com/?r=genuine123 />

Referrer name is genuine123

Best Answer

I was caught by scammers. I applied to an HR recruitment job and received an email that my interview would be online at a certain time. I log onto the companies website and a very professional guy come online and starts talking about the recruitment jobs he has available and there were maybe 20 others logged in online and I thought this is weird. He is interviewing 20 of us at the same time? Well he makes everyone watch a 20 min seminar about HR recruitment and the company then he said we had to pay I think 40.00 or more to buy some work material you needed etc but he only had so many available so he started a count down and said sold etc and the number of materials were being counted down to what he had left and people were typing in questions and he would answer them etc, As the last two materials were left I hurried and put my credit info in and it said receipt in email etc and congratulations. I don't know why but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach about it and I googled the company etc and seen fraud fraud etc so I emailed the company and told them I wanted refund and IM not interested anymore etc. I got a response that said ok, refund in 3-4 business days but I got so spooked that I decided to call my credit card company and tell them I think it was a fraud, I want refund and they said refund in 3-4 days but when I google them it says fraud etc so my credit card company told me don't panic, sent me a new card with new number as they were contacting the compamy for a refund. They said something about the company seemed off. They tried calling and the company always had eternal hold so it took credit card company about 3 days to get a hold of someone and a refund was issued. However, after reading several complaints on line about that company, I think my gut feeling was right .

Best Answer

What's the question?

Best Answer

Nice! Sounds promising! lol

Best Answer

I know the ad was too good to be true.

Best Answer

What search engines did you try?

Best Answer

Bing, google, yahoo, dogpile

Best Answer

Is dogpile any good?

Best Answer

Reminds me a lot of yahoo from like 10years ago.

Best Answer