yesterday underneath my armpit on the left side it started hurting i was rubbing it and i felt a little bump under my skin. Like a very small round ball that hurts. I checked my right side armpit and i felt nothing like on my left armpit. I have breast cancer or a lymph node or something. I tried pushing it to see if it hurts and oh yeah it does.
Soups Soups 18-21, F 46 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Don't worry it is nothing to be afraid about. I had one under my left armpit and it went away in couple of days but I had some pain too. These lumps form when you have bacteria clogged in your hair cells under your armpits. What I would do is go to a doctor have him or her give you a cream and have your armpit open. What I mean by that is that there should not be any clothing touching it because if it does then there is not point of putting the cream on it will be on your clothing. So once you put it on leave in uncovered for little bit then you can wear you clothing once the medicine has dried little. Hope this works!!

Best Answer

Should I worry about it at all? Since I'm 15 shouldn't I at least tell my mom or go see a doctor??

Best Answer

Usually a lump that would be cancerous is painless, hard, and does not really move. I get the same thing under my arm every so often. It is usually when i am close to getting my period. Its painful but goes away.

Best Answer

I know this was a while ago but if you're still on, I have a small ball like the one described on here, but it is painless, has been present for months maybe a year, and it hasn't moved. Think that's an issue??

Best Answer

I'm 13 years of age, and I have had that too. My mother said it was swollen lymph nodes, and it went after a couple of weeks. Another time, I had an ingrowing hair, and that also caused me pain. It could be a range of things, but have it checked out.

Best Answer

I have a lump under my arm under the skin and it hurts, I don't shave so I know it's not that. I can touch it and it hurts or hold my arm close to me it hurt. I got it looked at about two years ago and the dr said that she didn't see anything. It comes and goes, But it just hurt and I want the pain to go away. What can I do?

Best Answer

I have lumps under my arm as well but im going to make a doc appointment.. I"m very nervous i had a boil so maybe that is why they are there i will find out.Omg and suggestions please and thank you..

Best Answer

i have brusing feeling under my arm pit and i can feel a lump

Best Answer

hi I am 12 years old, and I have a small lump under my left arm. it hurts when I raise my arm or try to touch it. it just started after I got a shot. could it be from the shot.what do I do?

Best Answer

Please don't take any of this lightly. My daughter who is 30, found a lump under her arm almost two years ago, but because of her age it was dismissed by a doctor. She was too young for breast cancer. It got so large, she finally had to have it seen about last year, and yes, it was breast cancer. A very aggressive and hard to treat form. I am not saying this to scare anyone, just please get it checked out early.

Best Answer

Relax, it is a hormonal thing. For women it's related to their periods mostly. For everyone in general it can be caused by infection in certain places or from healing in a spot of surgery or a simple wound in the area. I have it on both arms and it hurts like heck! Only in a severe case it could be breast cancer but it's usually not. If it doesn't go away in a month, talk to your doctor.

Best Answer

thanks that have been very helpful to me is it anything I could put one for the pain beside ice

Best Answer

I'm 15 and I have the same problem with a lump under my armpit it doesn't hurt unless I try squeezing it. It's also not visible, I have seen a lot of people saying they have acquired lumps under their armpit so I'm unsure what it is???

Best Answer

I'm in the exact same situation, only I'm 12. Does yours go away? Mine has been there since 8 months ago..

Best Answer

I have the same this. How long have you had it for?

Best Answer

i have the same thing im 13 my parents are trying to find out what it is please help

Best Answer

idk i think it's just part of your breast that's it. i don't have anything.

Best Answer

Maybe it's a tick

Best Answer

im 13 i have a lump under my armpit and dont know what it is. It hurts very bad what do I do?????

Best Answer

Squeeze it and see what happens

Best Answer

Is there a lump in armpit epidemic emerging ? <br />
2 days ago i found a small lump inside my armpit that is painful when touched. Im a 29 year old man and last week i had wisdom teeth cut out. That was a surgical procedure including lots of anesthetic , cutting , grinding bone attached to tooth , stitches... Ive been taking forte more than regularly until yesterday. <br />
Im worried what could it be. 6 months ago i began a job that requires i read so I've spent most days lying in bed or in a seated position. In that time I've gone from a raging 6 pack to a full bodied beer belly . Has my new unhealthy lifestyle givin me a death sentence or was it from surgery ????

Best Answer

I was experiencing the exact same thing, my Gyno referred me to a specialist, once looked at, I was told that there was no sign of cancer. That it could be a hormonal thing. That it will bother me, (and it does feel sore, sort of like a bruise) and with my age it is more common. (I'm 31) I was also told unless it begins to get bigger or the pain increases to let my gyno know. So that I can be referred to a specialist again, and have it checked via ultrasound. Hope you find this helpful.

Best Answer

Lol it's an ingrown hair, it should go away.

Best Answer

Oh, Its nothing. I have one and I got scared too! It was a while ago. I had asked my mom and dad. It runs in my genes. Maybe in urs too! :)

Best Answer

i'm in jr high , and i notice i have a small bump on my armpit when i was taking a shower, i pressed on it and it kinda hurts. Is it dangerous? PLEASE HELP.

Best Answer

I had a lump under my left arm pit as well, been there for almost a good month and now that I check, it isn't there anymore. It hurt when I lifted my arm, put on deodorant or touched it. I was scared but it went away.

Best Answer