You are in the mall shopping for clothes, and end up in the dressing room when a zombie outbreak occurs. What do you do to get yourself and possibly others out of the crowded mall that is becoming even dangerous as each second passes?
tenshilove tenshilove 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Quizzes

Well, as The walking Dead taught me, travel light and with a small group. Try to save a lot f of people and youll just end up dead, along with all the others. Good thing i have very few friends huh? xD

Best Answer

at least u saving the ones u can :) i would hate to be an enemy of urs when the zombie day begins lol

Best Answer

Right, first off, sod everyone else. I'm all that matters if I'm to stand any chance of seeing next week. Then, I'd deftly craft a rudimentary weapon from the closest coat-hanger...two of em' - one for each hand. With that done, I'd warm up the unparalleled killing machine that is ME, before charging into the heaving masses of shufflers with child-like glee; setting about them with a ferocious roar on my lips. And, most likely, I'd get torn to shreds with embarrassing ease, very much like a hawk clawing a simpering rabbit apart. <br />
Die on yer feet, don't live on yer knees! Go out with a bang, it may not be the smartest way to go, but it's definitely the most memorable. :)

Best Answer

Sounds like an epic way to go out lol

Best Answer

Take out my pocket knife and stab whatever I can until I escape. Then I'd drive to my house, grab my crossbow and a few non- perishable food items and water. Then I'd run and get the hell out of the city. Get out into the country and shoot till I can secure the area. I've thought about this a lot if you can't tell :).

Best Answer

borrow equipment from all the malls use what you can like bats nightlamps torches stakes some tools to make an awesome trehouse unreachable to the dead. and just shout out to evryone about the zombis as you flee to the nearest safe place

Best Answer

I like this. Its smart :) lol

Best Answer

Wound others and make your getaway.

Best Answer

Others? Pshh, I let them distract the zombies while I make my escape.

Best Answer

damn. jus damn

Best Answer