are single, as far as you see - there is none with you to break that boredom... In your professional life your recognized, looked upto, paid well... You have a social life at office, frnds are there - a lot of good ones... Its not like your are completely left alone, but you dont own anyone, your neither dependent too... Your entire family wants to see u settled, and dont end you old alone....... You feel left alone by the entire world, when the thought of singledom crosses your mind, but it seems you cant do much about it.. What would you do if u r in this situation?
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 5 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Singledom

Be happy that I have a good job that I do well in. I WOULD NOT go looking for someone to date just because I am single.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Its true that love should never go begging.
But at the same time the hunger of the soul is a longing that will not be silenced by worldly trappings. Confucius say...LOL..... my advice is try to mix in some groups outside of work in areas that develop your own interests and passions... you will find yourself mixing with like minded souls....that can't be bad. (See what develops)

Best Answer

sure..

Best Answer

Sounds like my life several years ago. I did things to make me feel good and complete. I volunteered a lot. I discovered that when I didn't buy into other people's expectations and timelines for my life that I was a lot happier. I took lots of classes and enjoyed life. I traveled alone (even out of the country). I had a great time. I didn't wait for someone to come into my life to fulfill it and make it complete. I did that on my own. When I met the person that is my soulmate, I considered him an enhancement to my life. I'm still me and I still enjoy my life. I still volunteer and do all the things that I did when I was single.

Best Answer

That is something I can learn from you... its positive and fulfilling...

Best Answer

Thank you. I have been the most fulfilled when I am giving to others. I love volunteering. It helps me to be thankful for what I have and positive for others.

Best Answer

Be happy with your current situation and maybe be a little more social to open the possibility to meeting more people.

The phrase end up alone has always bothered me. When is that age exactly? When I hear people say it, it seems like they should hook up with anyone just to not be alone. I can't imagine that. But keeping yourself open to possibilities along the way might be fine until you do meet an appropriate person.

Best Answer

at your age i wouldn't do anything, you're batting 500...

Best Answer

you're batting 500.. means?

Best Answer