fatemastermind fatemastermind 31-35, M 10 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

disagree, I earned an MA in Psychology and went into an entirely different field but it still helped me analyze, conceptualize, and make my career more successful than it would have been with just a High School Diploma or even a BA for example.

Best Answer

the young and dumb will agree and the old and wise will disagree, evenly...

Best Answer

Disagree, I strongly believe that everyone should take advantage of whatever any educational opportunity or schooling choices possible.

Best Answer

It puzzles me that you use the skills you gained in school to pose question as to whether school and education is useless. Where did you learn to communicate -- to express a question -- balance a check book? What prompted you to pose this question on the value of education?

Best Answer

Education is never a waste.

Best Answer

Strongly Disagree.

Best Answer

THEN YOU ARE TOTALLY IN DENIAL LITTLE GIRL; I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL

Best Answer

You wouldn't be able to type and answer me if it wasn't for school. Think about that for a minute.

Best Answer

It is useful. Well, some of it. I personally think that you should pick your career path at a young age and only have to take classes that are necessary to your field of study.

Best Answer

There are definitely too many people who fall through the cracks in today's system. But on principle it serves its purpose in socializing people and giving them some of the tools they need to survive in the world.

Best Answer

Disagree

Best Answer