The parents of one Florida boy claim school administrator’s cut their son’s hair because it wasn’t within regulation. _________ http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/54056230#54056230
chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 10 Answers Jan 18 in Community

Wether it's a school regulation or not, the parents should be alarmed first .

Best Answer

School administrators over the last 30 years have lost their effing minds - no damn common sense whatsoever - just social control freaks

Best Answer

I wish someone would chop off my hair! They'd get cut!

Best Answer

That happened all the time at my school. If it was too long, they took you into the office and cut it. Don't know what the big deal with having long hair is, but it is the school's prerogative to make those rules as long as it's a private institution.

Best Answer

I never heard of it once when I was growing up, ever.

Best Answer

The school authority should notify the parents before touching the kids hair .

Best Answer

They didn't have the right to do that. Native children had their hair chopped off as one of the many things the schools did to ruin their culture and have never forgotten it. Too much emphasis on looks and not enough on doing the right thing.

Best Answer

I would claim sexual assault on this one. How inappropriate.

Best Answer

had lice,,,,

Best Answer