kcereo kcereo 46-50 14 Answers Nov 18, 2011

Is yard cleaning legal where you live?

Best Answer

it has been a nightmare i wish i had some advice when it was going on.i would cut the over growth and the police would show up.then this guy came also.didnt know what the deal was.i was told to stop cutting her stuff and go back indoors.did this every year then this year i said enough.got the land surveyed and she would cover the markers up so when they called the police they wouldn't know what was hers or mine.took her side because her ex daddy's kids father is a chief of police in another area close to here.its a buddy system here. wrote the mayor and told him this hole story and guess who calls me the chief of police here,comes over explains the case like this.she went out with a few officers and shes not all there.okay but your guys show up tell me im doing some thing wrong and im not.no no your not doing any thing wrong she is. okay whats the deal here a buddy systerm or what?no ill go over there right now and tell her to stop,haha she never answered the door. i said to him this is a form of harassment.he said no they will never show up again. i said no im going out and getting a fence and she will never do this again.and if any thing else comes of this some ones getting sued for harassment. he said no im sorry and so on bs lines of bs to cover what they said and did to me. in the end people i did nothing but had to buy a fence due to her being a nut case other owners moved and left the city due to this problem. me im here fighting it because she is the one who needs mental health or meds not any one who lives in this home.thank you for caring coming on and writing me because i was so upset after having breast cancer and hysterectomy and thyroid surgery and just for the love of god trying to recover without sick people doing sick things ! god why dont people like this get a life.crawl back into the bottle and stay there get drunk and fall into a coma or some thing just leave me alone! never happens like that miserable people make others around them miserable. life is it a bowl of cherries ill say not.

Best Answer

its a buddy system i just got caught up in cops and school teacher dating and being dumped by a few of them and it was a sick game it just took me while to find out the truth of the matter.she teaches elementary school and she acts like one...oh well for me.

Best Answer

Are they dating?

I was a teacher, and I dated a police officer.

Best Answer

she dated a few of them and the chief said she was a nut case!

Best Answer

I should of wrote a book it is long drawn out because it took me getting sick of it and the police and no one speaking the truth.Shes a drunk she has gone out with more then one officer and maybe shes the town ***** but doesn't give her rights to harass her neighbor....

Best Answer

it wasnt funny the hole thing was on me being left with no one on my side.

Best Answer

i bet that was fun for you what happen next

Best Answer

it happened every time six years of this.then one day i said enough and wrote the mayor on it.well nothing yet then he sent it to the chief and guess what she went out with a few of the police officers and they told the chief she was short a brain cell or two! well how does that help me?it doesn't shes crazy and you don't fix crazy do you?

Best Answer

Much like the other posters, I'm not seeing a question here. You have two random observations, with no details, that are not unusual individually, or together. What are you actually trying to ask? And for our sakes, please use proper English.

Best Answer

and for my sake im learning disabled from being beaten by my parents so why dont you just write nothing in response! thank you !

Best Answer

That doesn't mean anything in particular - police officers talk to people all the time,for all sorts of reasons.

Best Answer

they went to bed with her and now shes alone with a kid and playing games with them using me to do it. dah dah dah for me.

Best Answer

So what did you do to her that she had to call the police?

Best Answer

i was cutting over growth in the yard. then went to find where her mother lived down the street from her , the mothers yard is so over grown you cant even see her home. like mother like daughter the fruit does not fall far from the tree does it?

Best Answer

ummm, true?

Best Answer

Maybe you should have worn clothes

Best Answer

i should of been out there naked and then i would of been left alone but no her kids daddy is a chief of police in another area and hes buddy with the local police hows that for a buddy system?

Best Answer

why? but yours is sooo much more fun :) talk to me about your problems won't you?

who do you like? whom do want?

I'll help you get em'

tell me, tell me

Best Answer

go out with her shes a drunk and then tell her your my friend after thanks!

Best Answer

drug dealing obviously she needs the extra cash jk

Best Answer

no rhyme or reason but crazy comes to my mind every time it happened. It took some pulling teeth to get to the truth.Finally it happened one day after getting sick of her and this guy who showed up and the police.I keep writing the mayor on it and he respond with sending the chief of police to my home.

Best Answer

drunk and ***** and school teacher!

Best Answer