LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 13 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

It's more because it's the nearest Friday to Christmas, than because of some prophecy.

Best Answer

It doesnt matter to me.....its just funny they changed it at the last minute........

Best Answer

Yup..that's it, it's the last real business day before the holiday..on the last min part of her question..well it probably caught them off guard, but I can see her concern

Best Answer

No they just don't want to work

Best Answer

Good one...and that is probably it!

Best Answer

I know..lol

Best Answer

Yes. It would've been better to let kids have school so they could watch them fall into the depths of the earth when the ground cracks. Watch that lava ooze!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nope...christmas eve is already on a Monday...so why not :)

(& only in your dreams..you wish dumpsterDan)

Best Answer

Those School Marms! They might be mindless liberal zombies, but they can read a calendar.

Best Answer

lol, yes LilAnnie I know ;)
Don't listen to dumpsterDan, he's running low on his meds :D

Best Answer

Duly noted. : ) Ha!

Best Answer

thats good....hehehe

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer
Best Answer

This is just so stupid. Everyone please listen,

We are supposed to be the smarter ones yet we have to change our 12 page calendar every year.

The Mayans who were supposed to be less intelligent, changed their 1 page (Stone) calendar every 5150 years.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I work out of three different school districts. All their calendars are the same. Monday is Christmas Eve. They never hold school on Christmas Eve. So Friday the 21st is the last day before Christmas break.

Best Answer

In my area the school calendar is voted on well before the start of the next school year. You'd be surprised how much planning and discussion goes into it!

Best Answer

School in my area finishes up earlier which is good, more time for the kids to enjoy their holidays.

Best Answer

Its a pretty good choice of last day of school. Considering Xmas is only 4 days later.

Best Answer

LOL... no likely... Back when I was in School we always got let out 5 days before Christmas.. Holiday vacation.

Best Answer

But it was a school day ...and they didnt change it till one week ago....

Best Answer

That's really odd!!

Best Answer

hard to say why then, but I doubt the school board knows some secret about 12/21.. it may have just been a decision based upon the recent school tragedies, maybe to keep something from happening on the last school day before X-mas. Who knows?

Best Answer

Probably that latter .......:)

Best Answer

Yes. Schoolmarms are mindless liberals. That's equal to brain dead zombies. They will believe anything without thinking, because they can't think.

Best Answer

What on earth are you talking about?

Best Answer

Schoolmarms who believe the world will end. Your reading level is obviously the product of public schools.

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer