ezygoin52 ezygoin52 56-60, M 10 Answers Feb 13, 2012

first santa claus now love? these tears are real :''(

Best Answer

Best Answer

I do not see how it could NOT exist ....I have recently read a book by Byron Katie, and it said, when we LOOK for love, it hurts..Love IS everything, we ARE it...

It sounds philosophical, but when I use this in life, it helps me! I now try to see EVERY single thing, person, situation, as love...then I'm not searching as much it seems.. or waiting; " where is it? where is it? " I agree w/the material that when we think it is outside, we suffer (ego comes in/comparing/ searching...) in a nutshell ...I think YES it certainly, exists!!!! (so of course, love between two people is certainly existent, ..and it does make life so nice doesn't it???)

Best Answer

I know love exists, as do most people. I thought that I'd use the arguement that athiests use for not believing God exists, just for fun.

Best Answer

ahhh...hmmm interesting question then

Best Answer

love is a feeling. like all other feelings, it cannot be proved or seen but for the person experiencing it, it is real..

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

It's more than a feeling.

Best Answer

Some things are unprovable.

Best Answer

Very true. And that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Best Answer

yes. as long as we alive love is exist. Love is like an air. we cant see it but we can feel it. hehehe...

Best Answer

Yes.

If it weren't real, would we need it so badly? Would babies die for the lack of it?

Best Answer

Some do don't they.

Best Answer

Yes,it does,it's the promise that aren't kept.

Best Answer

It all depends on your definition of love.

Best Answer