Bible. I don't ignore science though, it's useful for learning about the physical world. The bible teaches morals, spirituality and guidance to a higher state of living. Even Jesus said we cannot be ignorant to the world we live in, so both are very compatible.

Best Answer

I don't care if you're an Atheist, truly. I don't. You came here with the intent to belittle my post because you seem to think you're morally superior than I am. I am merely saying the bible enhances one's innate morality considering morals cannot be taught or learned. Moralities in human society are inherent and internal within us. What I mean is that the mechanism that creates morality is built into our genetics.

Best Answer

The bible is true, your argument is not.

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry you're so upset, get rid of your Atheism it's for hateful and bitter people.

Best Answer

Real science always backs up the bible.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Yes. The bible said there were "rivers in the ocean" (old testament). Naysayers said preposterous. However, it wasn't until quite recently that they actually discovered rivers flowing in the ocean (Google it if in doubt).

Best Answer

Actually, there are 4 corners to the world. Again, science shows the bible correct.

Best Answer

ok... then let's stone anyone who's ever gotten a divorce or a tattoo. Leviticus. While we're at it.

Best Answer

What does that have to do with science?

Best Answer

Bible. it has deeper science.

Best Answer

...without the science bit

Best Answer

Bible. Then science.

Best Answer

real science with the bible

Best Answer

Bible

Best Answer

Science proves The Bible & GOD !<br />
The devil and man hate not being god so they try to disprove GOD !!!<br />
Know GOD Know Peace <br />
No GOD no peace <br />
What do You believe ?

Best Answer

Science can't mend the soul, give you peace, and heal the sick...God's Word can.<br />
I love science don't get me wrong, but as skeptical as I was about the Bible and God, I was amazed at the peace that flooded my body when I was Baptized and received Him into my life...period. Three years now and my mind has been renewed...whatever it takes is all I can say...Thanks be to God!

Best Answer

"The more I study science, the more I believe in God." <br />
~Albert Einstein, Nobel Laureate in Physics

Best Answer

the Bible...science still claims the curve ball is only an optical illusion.

Best Answer

NO contest, BIble

Best Answer

science all the way :-)

Best Answer

The Bible.

Best Answer

Science backs up many parts of the Bible<br />
Science is an important part of modern day life <br />
So ill go with Both

Best Answer

Both. What some people can't wrap their heads around is that science doesn't negate God.

Best Answer

It does not support God either.

Best Answer

How do you know that we just aren't knowledgeable enough to know that science DOES support God?

Best Answer

The bible is a collection of stories. I find them neither interesting nor useful. Some might have a hint of historical truth or a teach a nice little lesson, but it's nothing to write home about. I don't buy any of the supernatural stuff in there. Even if there are a few good morality lessons in there, there are dwarfed by ridiculous instructions for living our life. And even then, I find it so much more beneficial to be good for goodness sake rather than because somebody just says so. I find most of it so ridiculous it's not funny. <br />
Science is THE best way to learn about nature. It's a work in progress, but it has delivered plenty of goods. Think about it next time you use electricity, your cell phone, or go to the dentist. Not to mention that what science has discovered is vastly more exciting than the bible stories.<br />
I'll take science, any day, hands down.

Best Answer

* Singing Loud* mememe ....I'd rather have Jesus than Silver and Gold....mmm I love me some Gospel music oh yea ur question duh The Bible

Best Answer

Science and god........... the bible is bull.<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Both...Science gives us facts and an understanding of the universe<br />
The Bible is our moral compass...

Best Answer

Like love and marriage, these two work best together. Epistemology with a method of analogy.

Best Answer