What do u think about that?
natzx natzx 18-21, M 13 Answers Jul 19, 2011

Real scientists know that the magnetic force of the earth is so weak that it barely moves a compass needle. And the molten heat in the earth core is more than enough to destroy any magnetic spread within.

Best Answer

Well, they make so many predictions. I remember in the 60s they said by this time the earth would be in another ice age because of smog. They predicted that Florida would be under an inch of water by the '90s. Of course there is a lot of focus on 2012, from so many angles.

Best Answer

honestly, i dont care if is true or not. i dont want to think of it. if time comes, i will die anyway. be that in or later then 2012. my patern of life style will goes on the same. if i do care, then i would quit everything i am doing right now and pack my bag and do everything i always wanted to do. but what if after i do that, and then 2012 came and pass and we are still here, what then?

all im saying is that whether or not it will happen, life goes on .

Best Answer

great...

Best Answer

I say "no." How are the Sun or Earth's plates suddenly going to generate heavy magnetic power that isn't currently present? December 21, 2012 will be as eventful as January 1, 2000. Not eventful.

Best Answer

this is just idiotic crap, sorry. get to studying some things with a tiny bit of truth to them..

Best Answer

Which is it? The Earth or Sun? I read something earlier this year that said the activity on the Sun was dying down for now.

Best Answer

I guess I shouldn't repaint the dining room them!!!

Best Answer

Of course, all scientists agree on all things science, and they are always right, so we must be doomed.

Best Answer

Ehh, there's always some impending Armageddon theory. But if it's true, then I say good riddance.

Best Answer