What do you think? Is intelligence the deciding factor or is it education that decides your test score?
cawcaw cawcaw 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Probably both.

Intelligence is a gift, but its not enough. You have to be disciplined and work hard to take full advantage. Don't rest on your laurels.

Best Answer

May I ask, what kinds of puzzles do you do?

Best Answer

The way it was explained to me is that many people with high IQs feel the need to exercise their brains via video games, puzzles, etc. So yes, you're probably quite intelligent, and your aptitude for puzzles may be how that intellect manifests itself.

Best Answer

I believe it's both! "Congratulations"!

Best Answer

Everyone has a skill with one thing or another (or several), i can solve logical puzzles very easily and have a high spacial awareness but a maths question beyond the basics can make my brain seize like a cheap computer. Good for you btw reading and puzzless keep the mind fresh and open to new learning.

Best Answer

So if you could, what kind of a tree would you be?

Best Answer

intelligence is subject based. everyone is an expert with their own passion

Best Answer

Congratulations. You are way brighter than me.

Best Answer

Never took the test. Probably a combination of both, but being good at puzzles usually means you have a logical and active mind.

Best Answer

A little bit of both mixed with some luck

Best Answer