It be funny to alter his add. Switch the eat part for suck.

Best Answer

lol.. i should have edited lol

Best Answer

Is it too late?

Best Answer

im not sure im still new to the community, i dont see a edit option

Best Answer

i'm a libra as well, born on october 21, 1995

Best Answer

oh wow. thats awesome!!! i think you have the same bday as kim k. I love kim k she my fave libra besides lil wayne. im oct 1st 89

Best Answer

Scorpio or not yes this one is a cheater .

Best Answer

i think so too. i looked up signs of cheating guilt gifts and becoming angry at me for not taking puts the icing on the cake for me

Best Answer

Not all are cheaters sad you found one that was All I can say is waste no more time on or with this one.

Best Answer

No such thing..the most horrible people I've met were all Librans :D.. I am cancerian, I am sure there are cancerians that are total asssholes..

Best Answer

aww that sucks im a great person, and i think it depends on the libra too we are not all the same. alot of ppl think i act more like a sag than a libra lol.. but cancers are okay sometime too though a good friend of mine is a cancer. we'ev been cool since 2nd grade.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but I hadnt read the full post when I replied. He offered you money to be quiet when you were crying and you have been together for 4 years? Either you two are in very different places in your relationship or he is a very cheap man. I understand you love him but you should never be with someone who disrespects you. And this man sounds very cheap and heartless.

Best Answer

Nevermind the generations-old star chart of personalities that are nothing more than the cold-reads of con artists...this guy is just sketchy as a person in himself. Bail, because no person who cared for another would do such a thing

Best Answer

never seen it like that before.. but he is acting sketchy and im not liking it cuz i know its not me if hes showing signs of guilt

Best Answer

You obviously have tangible reasons to believe this guy is lying, so act accordingly; however, dont judge others by their birthdate because some biased scam says they wont click well with you, as its disingenuous to the collective and a disservice to yourself...good luck

Best Answer

i know i wasnt just basing on that. it was also he said with him being a scorpio that wouldnt be in him to do that to me but im not into astrology like that only on my sign alil lol.. but thanks for the help tho

Best Answer

He actually tried to tell a ****** lie, based on another ****** lie, vis-a-vis the horoscope? Oh dear jesus, leave this dumb bastard so his chances of passing on his crappy DNA are slimmed lol

Best Answer