Scott Walker is an empty headed puppy for the Oligarchs and for sale to the highest bidder. That explains alot.

Best Answer

Explains nothing.

Best Answer

I see your blinders are well fitted. Keep ignoring the man behind the curtain.

Best Answer

I've actually heard him speak. He's very condescending. As though he were a teacher addressing first graders. Watch and notice, he up-speaks, and raised his eyebrows, like a scolding Sunday School teacher.

Best Answer

Agreed. And he blocked me when he actually ran into someone who actually can disprove his bullshit and blow his nonsense to pieces. The emperor has no close and I guess he did not like that I pointed out he was naked as a jaybird.

Best Answer

clothes.

Best Answer

GED-Scott (he didn't finish college) is just throwing red meat to the lunatic base that will hopefully nominate him for Pres so Hillary can kick his *** in the general election.

Best Answer

You know what's sad? Before Walker and the Tea Party takeover, Wisconsin was one of the top states for education and individual income. Now it's losing ground in both categories.

Best Answer

So he didn't finish college? Big deal.

Best Answer

Yet Wisconin elected him and kept him in office.

Best Answer

You mean giving the unions want ever they wanted.

Best Answer

The writing is on the wall.

Best Answer

Someone who wants to be pres in the 21st century really should have at least a B.A. At least Sarah Palin went to five colleges before she got hers.....

Best Answer

Yeah, neither did Rush Limbaugh. He was to smart for that higher education. And look at what he's become. A closet gay hypocrite, leading other stupid cowardly hypocrites.
"That reminds me, notjustme. Any time you might need surgery, I can recommend a good taxidermist. He didn't finish college. Big deal.

Best Answer

Is that now the talking point from the left, that Walker didn't finish college?

Best Answer

LOL. I'd love to see her transcripts.

Best Answer

So you respond to me indirectly, why? Because I nailed you on what Scott Walker said? Bet you didn't think I would look it up? Taxidermist? Really?

Best Answer

A livable wage, a safe working environment, and to be treated with dignity. Those tyrannical unions and there unreasonable demands. What concessions will they extract next; a new stadium or tax exception for off-shore bank accounts?

Best Answer

Yes, but keep in mind, Wisconsin also elected tail gunner Joe McCarthy.

Best Answer

Obama didn't show his, and he is president. But you want to see Palin's, really?

Best Answer

Is that true? Because it's stupid. No other way to put it.

Best Answer

Yes, very true. In fact he made the statement during a news conference just today. He said if he could defeat labor unions, he'd have no trouble defeating the likes of ISIS. "I couldn't make this $hit up if I tried."

Best Answer

No, not true.

Best Answer

ISIS is the new Hitler.

Best Answer

It is that kind of simplistic analysis that will 100 asure the group and others keep thriving.

I suppose your solution is to bounce the rubble again?

Best Answer

ISIS is the new Hitler as the lowest definition of Evil. When people compare people they hate to Hitler, no group will be compared to ISIS.

Best Answer

Labor Unions are doing great harm to this country. The reason that most of the products we use every day are produced in foreign countries is that Unions priced their workers out of the market place. Unions artificially raised the cost of labor for businesses. Prices increased accordingly.

Best Answer

What is artificial about it? It was negotiated by the Businesses and the Unions.

Best Answer

Actually, Federal Law provides an unfair advantage to Unions in negotiations. The rules tie the hands of business from doing what is logical.
Several years ago, I remember reading a labor/ business case where union employees with only a high school education were making as much as $45/hour installing a washer and nut on a bolt with a power wrench.
If a company's employees are represented by two on more unions (which is a common situation) if one union strikes, the other union(s) also refuse to work. Perhaps businesses should have the right to institute lockouts across an entire industry if a unions strike against one company in the industry.

I've been there, at the "bargaining table". Business has one hand tied behind the chair and in many cases both hands tied.

Best Answer

If big businesses has it so rough, how do the rich keep getting richer? Large corporations profits are at an all time max. The Americans are still the most productive workers in the world.
Here's my problem with you riterednhappy 61-65, M.
Every argument you make is slanted towards the rich. Nothing for the shrinking middle class, not even one inch. Working with a power wrench to turn nuts on bolts isn't as easy as you make it sound, when your job is installing tires on trucks as they come down an assembly line. And when you speak of an hourly wage, remember, that's where the vast majority of tax revenue is created. The more an hourly employee makes, the more tax revenue it generates. I'd love to see the same tax on the dollar, charged to big business.
As someone else who's been at the bargaining table, but on the side of the United Steel Workers of America, enlighten me as what you think the ideal starting wage should be for an American assembly line worker? A worker who has to compete with other's who's wages are determined by dictatorships.
Here's a solution to the problem of having to live with us greedy middleclass blue collar American workers. "Leave America!" As long as your sending jobs overseas, pack-up your stuff and family, and leave. No one is forcing you or your high priests of the one percent to stay." So bye bye!
Oh and one more thing; I don't believe you've ever sat at a negotiating table. I could deconstruct your nonsense in a second. But when you're an elderly man pretending to be a sexually liberated adventurous woman, you're already to pathetic to bother with. So why don't you forgo your political comments, and stick to trolling for young men who want to sext a hot milf.
"Pathetic...totally shamefully pathetic."

Best Answer

Again, proudsocialist, you play fast and loose with the facts.
1. The American worker is far from being the most productive in the world.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/productivity and
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/productivity
2. Taxes on wages are currently not the generator of where the " vast majority of tax revenue is created
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/state-local/revenues/state_revenue.cfm and
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/background/numbers/revenue.cfm
and much of the taxes on personal income is generated by profits, interest and dividend, etc.

I really couldn't care less what or who you believe that I am. I do not blindly support the rich as you imply. I support those who work hard and continually improve their skills. I do detest those who believe that they are "entitled" yet don't even avail themselves of the free education this country and many businesses provide. The wages that people earn are based on the value of their productivity and services within the economy. In no way can you justify a close comparison between a minimally educated nut tightener with a well educated teacher, social worker, etc. Yet the nut tightener earns more than most in this country. It probably took less than an hour to train the nut tightener while the teacher, social worker, etc spent four plus years in training and is expected to complete CE on a regular basis. In fact, we can train a basic machine to do the same job as the nut tightener at considerably less cost.

3. Rather than resort to name calling based on your ill founded and ridiculous assumptions, perhaps you should base your rhetoric on facts and the truth. By citing fiction and hiding behind insults, you only make your self look foolish.

Best Answer

I would love to see that. I'm sure you have a link to it, right?

Best Answer

You can find it on any viable news source. By viable, I don't mean the mangy FOX. It's the headline on the Huffington.

notjustme, believe me, I wouldn't make this sort of thing up. After all, I'm a liberal, not a Repugnut.

Best Answer

On the Huffington post, really? No, they never lie, edit, or take things out of context? It is a far left rag.

Best Answer

&proudsocialist, nice try, but NOT what he said. Yes, I checked out that rag. All he said is he took on the unions, can take on ISIS. That we need a leader. Also said that the unions were his biggest foe. Never did he say he fears the unions more than ISIS.

Best Answer

Great spin. But no matter how you try to Dr. it, he contrasted labor unions with ISIS. Just because he's a dumbass, don't expect the rest of us to be the same.

Best Answer

You didn't make it up, just changed the facts.

Best Answer

Which is equally sad. Unions are why we have a 40 hour work week, overtime pay, health insurance and no kids working in sweatshops.

Best Answer

"just changed the facts." How can one change the facts? Let me rephrase that. What color is the sky in your world? (face plant)

Best Answer

True, also the reason cities, states are hurting now. I don't have a problem with unions in the private sector, I do with the public unions. Wherever they get a raise, another benefit WE all pay. Unions negotiate with the same people they help get elected. I support anyone who takes on this mess.

Best Answer

I'll put it this was you changed the story to fit your agenda. At least he sees the danger in ISIS, does Obama? Are they still JV to him. (Face plant? ) Really?

Best Answer

Read it again. Not what he said. Never did he say unions are worst then ISIS. I'm not the one doing the spinning.

Best Answer