I'm Scottish , live in Scotland on the Island where Robert the 3rd died (in the castle which is still here) on 4 April 1406 shortly after learning of his son's imprisonment and was buried at Paisley Abbey.<br />
As for why you are hated I have no idea. Also how do you go about keeping your heritage "pure"..<br />
Scotland will NEVER accept a Royal family once when we gain Independence on Set 18th of this year.We will never be ruled by the elitist family EVER again.

Best Answer

Pure as in people who marry other Scott's and English heritage persons are rewarded. For example if I marry Scot I'll get more inheritance. If I marry say Mexican I would get nothing. Pure as in marrying only Scot. Which is not easy, I have not met one Scot in my area for years now.

Best Answer

English? how is that keeping your bloodline pure?..

Best Answer

As far as I know, at some point our family fled Scotland and took up residence in London. Then immigrated to the US. So we have relatives in England as well. I was sort of hoping a Scottish native would have a locally know story of why Stewart is not liked much. Not much has been found in my research thus far.

Best Answer

Yes they did flee to Scotland & also to France & this so weird meeting someone connected to this island on here lol.

Best Answer