Im a Christian too but not a very good.one I guess because I know the bible says to take in orphans and widows, invite your enemies in to eat at your table, etc....but after living with my husbands daughter feeling like a terrorist lived in my house and like I was going to war in my own home every day, I would find it VERY. DIFFICULT. To sacrifice my home and my peace for her poor choices. It's grace I suppose, but<br />
its hard. Ask God to give you guidance and strength...

Best Answer

yes, that's how I felt before. and that's what I'll do.

Best Answer

be the gd people and help her no matter what ! she is ur sister eventually, i don't think that u like to watch her and her baby suffer world is cruel she needs ur help ! <br />
everybody make mistakes forgive her that's better for ur consciences even if you think that she doesn't deserve it !!

Best Answer

I never said she doesn't deserve it. I do believe we all need a second chance. But the doubt that she hasn't changed hunts me.

Best Answer

I know this is hard ! :/ but give her this chance to see and wish that god changed her for a better person ! she is a mother now and motherhood can really change people :)

Best Answer

why not take your sister in on a three month trial basis; if it doesn't work out, perhaps you can help her find a better place to live and chip in a few bucks for her and the baby.

Best Answer

Bleh. Cut her loose. She sounds like nothing but problems. And a screaming baby to boot. Keep your sanity: lock the door.

Best Answer