I do believe in second chances, but I'm afraid to make a mistake here. She is my youngest sis, 21 yrs old and has a 3 months baby. Things didn't work out with her bf so she is renting a very small and horrible place, doesn't make enough money to pay rent and food and baby stuffs. Mom, another sis and I live in a very nice house, we are single and love it that way. We enjoy peace and good siblings relationships, we are also christians and like to walk through the right path. She was a rebel and left home to live with bf at age 18. Was very disrespectful with mom and enjoyed climbing the roof at midnight to attend parties with bf and friends. Now she needs help. She is my little sis and love her so much but I'm not willing to disrupt the peace we hace at home, my other sis and I went to college and always fight to reach our goals, she hardly made it to high school. Mom wants her come back home and we agree, however we are afraid to make a mistake. We just want her and the baby to....
Donotletmego Donotletmego 26-30, F 9 Answers Feb 28 in Community

Im a Christian too but not a very good.one I guess because I know the bible says to take in orphans and widows, invite your enemies in to eat at your table, etc....but after living with my husbands daughter feeling like a terrorist lived in my house and like I was going to war in my own home every day, I would find it VERY. DIFFICULT. To sacrifice my home and my peace for her poor choices. It's grace I suppose, but<br />
its hard. Ask God to give you guidance and strength...

Best Answer

yes, that's how I felt before. and that's what I'll do.

Best Answer

be the gd people and help her no matter what ! she is ur sister eventually, i don't think that u like to watch her and her baby suffer world is cruel she needs ur help ! <br />
everybody make mistakes forgive her that's better for ur consciences even if you think that she doesn't deserve it !!

Best Answer

I never said she doesn't deserve it. I do believe we all need a second chance. But the doubt that she hasn't changed hunts me.

Best Answer

I know this is hard ! :/ but give her this chance to see and wish that god changed her for a better person ! she is a mother now and motherhood can really change people :)

Best Answer

Could you & your mom contribute some money towards her rent and baby each month? It might be too intense for everyone to live together, but I agree she needs some help.

Best Answer

Some here will disagree but since you said you are Christians, pray about it and see what answer you come up with.

Best Answer

yes, i think so too.

Best Answer

For the sake of the baby and her give both a chance. You may even enjoy having a little innocent life running around. A smile coming from a child can change the world

Best Answer

I know. I want that too. I'm just to afraid to go back to the past where she was an "issue"

Best Answer

why not take your sister in on a three month trial basis; if it doesn't work out, perhaps you can help her find a better place to live and chip in a few bucks for her and the baby.

Best Answer

Bleh. Cut her loose. She sounds like nothing but problems. And a screaming baby to boot. Keep your sanity: lock the door.

Best Answer